Johnson & Johnson newborn cotton touch body and face lotion Reviews
#17 in Lotions

March 11, 2020
    Florida, United States

Smells amazing!!

I recieved this lotion and the baby wash at my baby shower. I opened it right away and smelled it. Between the wash and lotion it leaves your babies skin feel so soft like cotton....hence the name. The scent lasts for a long time to.

March 02, 2020

Doux

Produit doux pour la peau ,mais lorsque mon bébé a une rougeur ou une petite plaque plus sèches le produit semble trop parfumée et ne diminue pas ça rougeur.

January 30, 2020

So soft to touch !!

This cream saved my baby's face ! It used to rash and she has extremly dry and sensitive skin and this was the only cream that wouldnt make her face too greasy

January 28, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Only thing that doesn’t break out his skin

For the first bit when our son came home he had a rash that covered his body and acne all over his face. Nothing I did would clear it up and I was heartbroken for him. Gave this a try from a sample and saw an improvement after the sample was gone. Thought maybe it was a fluke and went back to what we were using and sure enough it flared back up. Went out the next day and got a bottle of lotion and wash and have stuck with it since. Happy to say he had a clear face and body now without any signs of a rash.

January 06, 2020

This stuff smells amazing

I adore the smell of this stuff! Has an amazing scent while not been overpowering or obnoxious for baby. It is a much lighter formula than some other baby lotions and absorbs very well into my son's skin. Doesn't leave any greasy residue. Works great for maintaining skins moisture but I found it was not as effective when it came to treating areas that were extra dry.

November 27, 2019

I love this Newborn lotion!

The new Johnson & Johnson cotton touch newborn lotion smells amazing. I would highly recommend to anyone! It leaves your babies skin incredibly soft! In my opinion is is by far the best baby lotion.