Johnson's Baby Shampoo with Natural Lavender Reviews

Johnson's Baby Shampoo with natural lavender is enriched with lavender and chamomile, known for their relaxing and soothing properties. It gently cleanses while leaving hair soft, shiny and smelling fresh and clean.

June 06, 2017

My daughter (she is three) loves this product and so do I. She gets out of the bath tub smelling soooooooo good and it doesn't leaver any residue on her skin even though she is pouring it all over her toys to "clean" them as well!

May 14, 2017

Has an awesome lavender smell and helps relax my babies before going to sleep. Would for sure recommend to another parent..
    Great products all around from them

May 05, 2017

Un shampoing doux et relaxant, j'adore. Quand je donne le bain de mon fils je trouve que sa le calme et me relaxe en même temps. La senteur reste sur lui plus de 2 jours et je veux le caresser encore plus car la senteur m’attire à lui. Le produit ne lui brûle pas les yeux et le sommeil n'est pas loin une fois sortie du bain.

May 24, 2016

They also have amazing thing's for baby's as well they have many different thing's to choose from It Is exciting to find great thing's at reasonable price's

March 23, 2016

HE SLEPT!!!

We used this as a calming wash for our youngest baby, he has always had a rough time falling asleep and staying that way pretty much since day 1. We tried this shampoo on him one night, may as well try it all right? Well we did.... guess what?? he slept the night, it calmed him down, left him smelling wonderful and left his hair soft and wondwerful

January 14, 2016

I love the smell of this wash but don't think it makes my baby sleep any better. I would buy it again though

January 14, 2016

I love it.it smells very well.my both sons love it too. they wont sleep before take a bath with this amazing shampoo.

September 23, 2015

Smell so good
    Naturel ingredient
    Leaving hair beautiful soft and shiny

April 20, 2015

Awesome product and has great smell. Helps in making baby smell clean and calm too.
    My older daughter loves the smell of it and some times uses it too

February 17, 2015

its a bit pricey considering the small bottle but i LOVE the smell and makes my sons hair so soft.