Johnsons Aloe & Vitamin E baby oil

Johnsons Aloe & Vitamin E baby oil Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 163 in Oils

March 06, 2017

This is my secret to soft, smooth skin. Every day instead of cream, I use this last in the shower and do a final rinse. I have found my skin ailments have decreased and also any shaving bumps have dissapeared. I love how cheap it is, and a huge bottle lasts for about a year.

February 23, 2017

This is a great relaxing oil to use on your baby after a cloth wash or bath. It leaves their skin soft and silky but it will also keep their skin hydrated.

October 13, 2016

I love this product no t only does it contain plai plain oil, it ha vitamin E which is a healing ingredient. I used this on all my babies because of the vitamin E. i live Vitamin E myself. It is an essential vitamin for all of any skin ailments.

July 30, 2016

Les produits pour bébés sont tous aussi bons les uns que les autres. Cette huile je l'utilise parfois après mon rassge ou pour me faire bronzer dehors etje peux vous garantir que s'en ai une excellente. Elle hydrate tellement bien la peau et la rend si douce, je ne pourrai certainement pas m'en passer.

July 23, 2016

This works for a multitude of things, dry skin, baby skin and bottom, in the bath and for makeup removal. I have a bottle on the go always. My children no longer use it as they are bigger now, but I still purchase it as I cannot find any oil that works better for so many things. It smells clean and fresh, and the bottle is easy to pour and no mess is made when using it. I trust Johnson's.

April 02, 2016

I rub this oil on my skin before I shave because it creates a smoother surface for my razor to get closer to the hairs. It also soothes skin and protects it from razor burn. Baby oil is not just for babies!

November 12, 2015

I love this oil. Great, clean scent. I use it for cradle cap, dry skin, etc. Works wonderfully!

April 08, 2015

Another classic baby product that I actually used long time before I had a baby. Works good and smells nice. Also great ingredient for few DIY cream projects.

March 09, 2015

Works great for everyone! Very silky and has so many uses!! Definitely reccomend this product for mother's! This is great for your baby's skin!