Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Bubble Bath Reviews

JOHNSON’S® BEDTIME® Bubble Bath makes big bubbles that turns bath time into fun time. Made with NATURALCALM® aromas, this relaxing bubble bath wash is part of our clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle, never harsh
  • The NO MORE TEARS® formula allows is as gentle to the eyes as pure water allowing for a tear-free experience
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

February 09, 2016

I like that it doesn't seem to cause irrational. Makes enough bubbles to last for the whole bath time.

January 20, 2016

I swear by the bedtime bubble bath. What a great product for getting your baby/toddler to relax.

November 13, 2015

The smell of this stuff is amazing! The bubbles last relatively long, and is super gentle on the skin. The only bubble bath used in my house since me and my sons have sensitive skin. I will even use this bubble bath when I have a bath! My only complaint is the price, its sooo expensive when its not on sale.

July 09, 2015

absolutely love this product i used it with all my kids and i even use it myself to help relax after a long day. smells so great

May 04, 2015

Used it when my son was sick at 4 months old helped with his congestion and he slept great.

April 14, 2015

Love this product, I use this myself. It's very calming & soft & smells amazing. Very good for those of us that have sensitive skin.

April 14, 2015

Me and the little one love this stuff, it smells good and seems to help with bed time...plus a lot of bubbles we love to play with. Its become part of our nightly routine.

2.3/5

April 14, 2015

Smells great but I don't use it as a body/hair wash. Also, don't like that it says prolonged use can result in urinary tract infections - it's in the small print. Prefer to buy organic/vegan body wash

March 02, 2015

My baby loves having her bubble baths, the lavender flavour is amazing it relaxes the baby before bed time. Would recommend the product

January 26, 2015

I use a lot of Johnson's Baby products because I like the way it makes me feel and what it does for my skin.Johnson's Bedtime Bubble Bath and wash leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh.It also makes it feel soft and smooth like nothing else can.If it is gentle for a Baby and makes them contented,imagin what it can do for your skin.I just loves it and I use it many times in my bath,it makes a lot of bubbles in the water,which I like and I use a shower after to rinse the Body Wash off me because there are so much Bubbles.I recommend this Bath and wash.