Johnson's® Baby Bedtime® Lotion Reviews
#4 in Lotions

JOHNSON’S® Bedtime® Lotion is part of a clinically proven 3-step bedtime routine* that helps baby sleep better in just 7 days**.
  • Relaxing NATURALCALM® aromas help soothe baby before bed
  • Pediatrician and dermatologist-tested
  • Hypoallergenic; formulated to be gentle and never harsh
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
*3-step bed time routine: Warm bath followed by a gentle massage and quiet time.
**3-step routine is clinically proven to help baby fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.

March 05, 2019

An essential for any new parent

I absolutely love this product! I used it when my daughter was born but even continue to use it now as she's older. This lotion smells absolutely amazing and really helps to ease a baby into sleep, highly recommend it!

2.0/5

gave my baby a rash

my son doesn’t have very sensitive skin and most things we use on him are ok and seem to work however this gave him a rash right away we’ve tried other johnson & johnson products and he’s ok with them but this caused him to breakout in red patches immediately.

Wow!

Pour mes deux filles qui ont de la misere a dormir, j’utilise ce produit. Ca fait des miracles apres le bain jen appliquent, les mets au lit et pouf elles dorment! Wow!

February 22, 2019

Smells wonderfull but not for sensitive skin

This lotion smells amazing and I so wanted it to work for my little boy..after using the lotion we then found out my son had sensitive skin like myself.
    If his skin wasnt so sensitive Im sure he wouldve loved the lotion and went straight to sleep. I have used the baby bedtime lotion on my other 2 kids when they were babies and I must say, it was effective in moisturizing their skin and giving them that extra boost to fall right asleep..ZZZZzzzzzz...
    I love this brand of baby products and have found the type of product within this brand that works amazingly for my little man.

February 20, 2019

Super

J’adore ce super produit et mon bébé sent tellement bon lorsque je le crème ! Je recommande ce produit à toutes les mères du monde ! Vous l’adorerez!!

February 19, 2019

Smells nice

I love this product. It smells nice, its soft for our babies, our children even first us moms😉. I have always been a fan of Johnson and Johnson. I have friends that have tried another brand name and they always have a complaint to make. Johnson and Johnson has been around for a long time. I dont regret it

February 19, 2019

Mon produit chouchou pour des beaux dodos

Les produits beau dodos sont mes produits chouchous pour l'heure du bain avant le dodo. Ils apaisent beaucoup ma fille avant qu'elle se couche pour la nuit et j'ai remarquée que sa l'aide beaucoup à faire ses nuits.

February 13, 2019

Smells so good!

This lotion helps to put my baby to sleep after every bath. I love the smell and the new pump on the packaging is great. I would highly recommend this product!

February 12, 2019

Good value for your money

Can't go wrong with Johnson's product. It works just as described and keep my kids' smooth and not dried up during winter time. Smells nice and helps baby sleep!

February 05, 2019
    North Carolina, United States

Love it

We all love baby smells specially when you shower them and you apply johnson and johnson baby lotion it gives the baby a smell that all you want to do is just hug him