Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 29, 2018

This product exceeded my expectations.

*I was given this product to try* We really liked this product because it was better and more effective than other lotions we have tried. It is very light weight, with a hint of fragrance. It was easily absorbed into my baby's skin. It helped clear up some dry skin on my baby's forehead that the others didn't help.

Perfect for sensitive skin

I am using baby product on my sensitive skin because of their gentle feels. This body lotion is perfect for my skin, even when I got some eczema crisis.

The subttle clean sent is not abbrasive and the skin and the lotion enter deeply into the skin for a nice hydrated touch.

August 29, 2018

Très doux et a une superbe odeur

En premier lieu, on ne peut passer sous le silence l'excellente odeur de ce produit. Ca sent une odeur qu'on s'attend d'utiliser sur un bébé .De plus, j'ai bien apprécié la sensation qu'il laisse sous la peau (aucune sensation de gras même tout juste après l'application) et hydrate bien le corps de bébé

Great baby lotion

Received this baby lotion to try for free from Family Rated. Thank you for allowing me to try this new product. I think I will be switching over to this one. I liked it so much I would use it myself! Goes on thin and absorbs very quickly and non-greasy. Perfect for my baby's super sensitive skin with occasional eczema. I try to keep his products as natural as possible.
    Scent is nice and subtle and smells fresh. Good sized product and good quality. Will be recommending this one to my friends with babies

August 28, 2018

Not good for my baby’s eczema :(

The body lotion has an incredible smell and leaves the skin so soft. Unfortunately, my baby has eczema and it got worst when i used this product. I was sad because the smell and texture was very pleasing. Overal very good product if your baby does not have eczema!

works great

I really like this Johnson's lotion. Its moisturizes really well. There are no parabens, sulfates or dyes. I even tested it on myself and it works great. The price is great too.

So Soft and Fast Obsorbent

This is a great lotion for the skin! Babies skin feels soft immediately after use! It has a pleasant light scent and keeps babies skin soft all day long!

Will continue to buy this product in the future!

LOVE IT! VERY GENTLE ON BABY'S SKIN

i got this product to try free with the Family Related club (along with the wash and shampoo) and just like the shampoo I think that this product is great! (and would recommend using these products in unison). As I mentioned before, my baby has excema on his face scalp and body and Ive been having a hard time trying to find a gentle product for him. This lotion is perfect to sooth my sons skin after his bath. It is very gentle and the texture is fantastic. I would once again suggest to couple this lotion with the corresponding shampoo as it seems to have an additive effect. great for my baby's skin!

Silky smooth baby skin

This baby lotion is amazing! It's light and cream and rubs into my babies skin perfectly with no oily residue. It has a light refreshing clean scent which it great.

August 28, 2018

Will definitely buy again!

I received this product to try as part of the Product Review Club and was super pumped about it. There are so many different lotions for babies that the selection can be overwhelming. My baby doesn't have any skin issues (like eczema) so I've been looking for a simple, clean scented lotion that is safe enough to use on newborn skin! This one definitely fits the bill. The scent is fantastic and pairs really well after a bath with the baby wash from the same Johnson's Cotton Touch line. Even my husband, who doesn't notice anything like that usually, commented on how much he liked the scent.

I used this product for a few days to make sure our little one didn't have a reaction to it and we're good! It left her skin nice and soft, and dried quickly, which was great! No one was to struggle handling a greasy, slippery baby! I also love that it's safe enough for both her face and body. Overall, I'm very happy with this new product and will definitely be buying again!