Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Face & Body Lotion Reviews
#1 in Lotions

COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion is made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to newborn’s sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and lasts up to 24-hours, allowing baby’s skin to feel incredibly soft and smooth.
  • Contains real cotton
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Clinically Proven Mildness formula, is designed for baby’s delicate and gentle skin
  • No parabens, phthalates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

September 10, 2018

Just ok

Honestly the lotion was ok, but it wasn't anything that special.
    I received this lotion to try for free, and would probably not have bought it otherwise.

Hydrating & fast-absorbing

Thank you kindly for sending me a full-sized bottle of the Johnson's Cotton Touch Newborn Lotion to test out. The lotion with a built-in pump is light, quick absorbing, and non-greasy. The lotion keeps my baby's silky skin soft and hydrated, and it is guilt free - no toxic parabens. The scent is light, fresh and clean. :)

Very moisturizing

I highly recommend this product. It left my son's skin soft to the touch and did not irritate his sensitive skin. I found the scent perfect and not overbearing by any means. Worth the value!

1.3/5

Highly NOT recommended.

The product is heavily perfumed to the point it causes nausea.
    At birth, infants are drawn to the smell of breast milk. If you apply this lotion on baby's face, as suggested by the manufacturer, your newborn may lose all directions, so strong the scent.
    Recognizing mommy's scent bring babies comfort and security. What baby is supposed to feel when inhaling lotion's scent?
    When we are bonding with our babies and smell each other's scent our bodies produce hormone oxytocin that associated with empathy, trust, sexual activity, and relationship-building...
    You've got my point.

As for its moisturizing qualities I have nothing positive to say either. I have applied the lotion on my hands for I have dry and sensitive skin that supposedly should have benefit the lotion. It made my skin feel tightened and I've got a sense of thin residue covering it.

Ingredients:
    Sodium Hydroxide
    Ethylhexylglycerin
    Tropolone

September 07, 2018

Let’s put some moisture back

When I used it on my baby the lotion absorbed really and felt soft and smooth. One of the big benefits is that it is Hypoallergenic, Clinically Proven Mildness formula and No parabens, phthalates or dyes - all very important to us. I wouldn’t have a problem recommending this product to other moms out there. I also liked the light clean scent. Overall, it was an average baby lotion.

Average Cream/Better Ingredients

With my first child I received a lot of Johnson's bath products but did not want to use them due to harsh ingredients over other brands. My daughter had extra sensitive skin and I found most of them dried her out easily or the creams were not quite thick enough. I found this to still somewhat be the case with the new cream. It doesn't have such a strong smell anymore and is very light weight for a good lock in moisturized if your child doesn't have very dry skin. It worked well with my newborn since her skin is not as sensitive and dry as my oldest was. Overall, it was an average baby lotion.

Amazingly gentle

I’m very happy to have tried this product for my newborn baby girl. It’s really gentle and light for her skin. It smells fantastic too. In fact, I’m even using it too.

September 06, 2018
    Kentucky, United States

Best product for babies

I received the COTTONTOUCH™ Newborn Face and Body Lotion as part of the Family Rated Product Review Club for Chick Advisor. What I really like about this product is that it's made with real cotton and pH balanced specifically to a newborn’s sensitive skin. When I used it on my baby the lotion absorbed really quickly and felt incredibly soft and smooth. Some of the benefits of the product is that it's Hypoallergenic, Clinically Proven Mildness formula and No parabens, phthalates or dyes - all very important for your little one. I will be definitely recommending this product to all the new moms out there. Well Done!

September 06, 2018

I’m hooked!

I received this product free from Family Rated to try and it is my new favourite lotion for my young son. It is light but highly moisturizing, and has a beautiful fresh yet cozy baby scent that has me smelling my baby every chance I get. I love using this product after the Johnsons Cottontouch wash. It is the perfect pairing for baby and me! Highly recommend and will definitely be purchasing!

September 05, 2018

Highly recommended!

So i got this product to try for free from family rated. I have been a fan of Johnson and Johnson’s already but this one made me fall in love with it again. The smell is sooo amazing. Left my baby’s skin perfectly moisturized and soft. Good amount of lather with just a few drops and of course the no tear strategy is still my favourite part. My new born loved it and so i even Love love love it! #GotItFree