Johnson's® Cottontouch™ Newborn Wash and Shampoo Reviews

Blended with real cotton and made with naturally derived ingredients, this baby wash is specially designed for your newborn, whose skin is 30% thinner and requires delicate care.
  • Clinically Proven gentle for newborns
  • Gentle, hypoallergenic & pediatrician-tested
  • Ultra-light and leaves no residue
  • No parabens, phthalates, sulfates or dyes
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Great product!

I received this product as a free sample. I was currently using the Burt's Bees Calming lavender wash and shampoo but was looking for something more cost effective because my son loves taking baths. First off, I love the smell - it's a nice aroma but also fairly mild. It's also very gentle. My son moves around a lot in the bath and commonly gets soap in his face but this didn't irritate his eyes (no tears!). Great value for the price. I still prefer to use a baby shampoo for his hair just because I find wash and shampoos leave his hair feeling straw-like, but I will definitely re-purchase this.

Love it

I received the johnson's cottontouch newnorn wash and shampoo from Family rated club for free in return for my honest opinion. I used its head to toe wash previously but i love the cotton touch bottle. The size is just right and pump is convenient.
    It claims to be ultra light and leaves no residue.Also parabens,sulfates and dyes free. Which is so good. Its texture is smooth and its lightly fragranced. It cleans nicely and leaves a pleasant fragrance.
    I love it for my baby and would definitely recommend it .

September 10, 2018

My new favourite baby body wash

After taking a long break from purchasing Johnson's baby body wash due to a few recalls from the ingredients being used, I decided to give the new cotton touch baby wash and shampoo due to the new ingredients and no parabens being used and I immediately fell in love with it! Not only does it smells amazing, the way it lathers as well as the texture is great. Definately my new go too product! Glad they came back with this new line!

Johnson's Cotton Touch newborn wash

After receiving this product for free I was very anxious to try it. When my son was finally born I used it right away. I absolutely love the scent!! My favourite thus far from all Johnsons products. Aside from the scent the baby wash is ok. I found it to dry my sons skin quite a bit. It could be that newborns' skin is just so sensitive or it could be that this product is too harsh.. hard to tell without using it for a prolonged period of time. I would recommend this product to older babies but probably not for newborns.

September 10, 2018

Bon produit pour le bain

J’ai reçu gratuitement le produit pour laver le corps et les cheveux de bébé. J’ai bien aimé ce produit en général. Il a une bonne odeur, mais j’en trouve qu’il sent un peu trop fort lors de l’application et pas assez une fois bébé essuyé après le bain. Le produit s’applique bien sur la peau. La bouteille est pratique avec la pompe et elle est facile à tenir en main. Je recommande ce produit malgré le parfum qui n’est pas tout à fait adéquat selon moi.

Just ok

Personally I prefer baby products that don't have that baby smell.

The soap was ok, baby didn't mind it, but it wasn't anything that special.
    I appreciated the bottle had a pump on it.

I received this product for free.

Multipurpose

Thank you to Family Rated for sending me a full-sized bottle of the Johnsons Cotton Touch Newborn Wash to test out. I like it a lot - there's no SLS or toxic chemicals for the newborn. It is both a bath gel and shower gel a time and cabinet saver. The texture is similar to hand wash gels and the scent is long-lasting fresh baby smell.

Lovely scent

I loved the shampoo and newborn wash because it left my baby's skin super soft. It was perfect for him because it was moisturizing and left his hair and body clean. I loved the scent as well. Great value! Highly recommend it

Love it

Ce savon est très polyvalent je dois dire que je l’ai essayé sur moi d’abord puis ensuite sur bébé tant au niveau de la peau et des cheveux il a une bonne fragrance fait une belle mousse et se rince c’est facilement un produit que je rachète , vraiment je l’adore il servira à tout le monde dans la famille pas juste à bébé

September 08, 2018

Definitely would buy it again and again

I have used may baby shampoo and body wash but found the best one in the shape of this Johnson’s Baby shampoo and Body wash. It is so smooth literally like cotton and the fragrance is out of this world. Its smell is so freshening and mild that it stay all day long and my baby feels so fresh all day long. Literally in love with it.. above all I got it free to test by Family Rated Club.. Thank you n thumbs up..