Babyganics Bubble Bath - Fragrance Free Reviews

There’s serious cleaning and skincare going on here. Thick, soft, bubbles gently cleanse from head to toe and rinse clean.
  • With plant-derived and certified organic ingredients and other ingredients chosen with your baby's skin in mind
  • Tear-free
  • Non-allergenic
  • Pediatrician- and Dermatologist-tested
  • Product not tested on animals
  • Plant-derived fragrance
  • Formulated without: parabens, sulphates, phthalates, mineral oil, petrolatum, artificial fragrances or dyes

Babyganics bain moussant sans parfum est une mousse onctueuse et douce nettoie en douceur de la tête aux pieds et se rince facilement.
  • Avec des ingrédients biologiques certifiés d’origine végétale et d’autres ingrédients choisis avec soin pour la peau de votre bébé
  • Sans larmes
  • Non allergène
  • Testé par des pédiatres et des dermatologues
  • Non testé sur les animaux
  • Parfum d’origine végétale
  • Formulation sans : parabènes, sulfates, phtalates, huile minérale, petrolatum, parfums artificiels et colorants

You may also like Babyganics All-Purpose Surface Wipes and Foaming Dish & Bottle Soap

January 17, 2020

I finally have found the perfect bubble bath!

I finally have found the perfect bubble bath!
    When I say I have tried every baby wash and bubble bath, it is not an understatement. I have tried everything for my son. Finally, I have had the chance to try Babganics bubble bath. Thanks to Family rated I had the opportunity to try it free. This bubble bath is smooth, bubbly and leaves no residue. I have switched completely to the Babyganics product line. Finally, not only a bubble bath, but a whole line of products I can stick with. I recommend this to everyone. I have even used it:) Pick this bubble bath and the whole Babyganics at your local Walmart. #IGotItFree #FamilyRated #IsAMAZING #Thankful

January 16, 2020

Really nice!

This bubble bath is simply AMAZING 💖 It’s basically “fragrance free”, yet you can still smell a very faint scent from the natural ingredients. It’s very liquid though (I expected it to be a bit thicker in texture), so when you pour it, make sure you don’t use more than the amount needed. It bubbles up super nicely and leaves the skin very soft, also great for anyone with sensitivities since it’s mild and non-allergenic.

January 16, 2020

Bath time fun

I received this product free to try in exchange for my review but it doesn’t affect my opinions. This bubble bath is great! It foams well and the kids love the bubbles and I love that there’s no harsh chemicals. Makes bath time fun and safe. Will definitely buy again.

January 15, 2020

Bubbly and clean!

I really like this bubble bath! I was surprised at how much bubbles it produces! And NO SCENT! I really love that because myself and my girls get itchy with perfume products and it's not good for your lady bits. I definitely recommend this product!

January 15, 2020

Our new favourite

I love the simple fresh scent of the lemon verbena. Great buy! Plus an added bonus of it being low on the chemical scale. Safe for the whole family to use.

January 14, 2020

Favourite bubble bath!

I will be buying this bubble bath over and over again! The bubbles last along time and I love that it’s scent free. My boys already use the shampoo by Babyganics and this adds to their routine! Love it!

January 12, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

great bubbles I would buy this product again and again

It makes a lot of bubbles , kids have fun and I'm happy that I'm using safe products on their skin , it is scent free which is very nice I would buy this product again and again

January 12, 2020

Bubbles, bubbles, more bubbles....!!

Out of the product line, this was my favorite one to use. A bubble hot water bath...mmm-hmmm.. enjoyed it very much! As well as my kids!! Very pleasant fresh scent and great ingredient list it's made out. Will most definitely purchase it again after running out. A solid "A" from me!

January 11, 2020

Awesome Product!

I have a newborn at home and I’ve struggled to find the right bath products for him. This fragrance-free bubble bath from babyganics is amazing, I love this product and I’m glad that it’s chemical free, it produces more bubbles than other baby shampoo products I’ve used in the past and most important it leaves my baby’s skin soft without the greasy feel.
    Highly recommended 👍🏽

January 11, 2020
    Santiago Metropolitan, Chile

My baby loves it!

My baby approves it. This makes baby bath time even more fun without exposing her to harmful chemicals. I love the fact that is scent-free. I’m also happy with the size of this product and a small amount goes a long way. I highly recommend!