Prestige Item
Joico Color Endure Shampoo Sulfate-Free Reviews

January 29, 2020

Great shampoo at great value

Does not dry out my hair and don't get frizzies after using this shampoo. Doesn't wash out hair color. The large bottle lasts a very long time. Best price i found was at Winners.

January 25, 2020

Great for when you're hair is freshly coloured!

I was given this as a christmas gift and it was great during the winter when my hair was dryer, but it made it a bit oiler - other than that i would highly recommend!

July 06, 2019

I would buy this product again and again!

It is really a efficient shampoo for colored hair. I love it! Ce shampoing est parfait pour mes cheveux colorés!! Je l'adore réellement, il faut l'essayer absolument!

January 23, 2019

This shampoo makes hair soft and shiny

This shampoo helps hold colour in hair for a long time. It also keep hair soft and silky and smells great. The price is abit more than most shampoos but its also way better quality than cheaper shampoos.

January 18, 2019

Would buy again and recommend to others

Does wonders keeping my platinum blonde from turning yellow (I have naturally dark brown hair). Since purchasing this shampoo 3 mths ago, I haven't had to go back to the Salon to fix my hair cause it hasn't need it. I use to purchase department store colour saving shampoo and and would go to the salon every 6 weeks religiously to tone and fix my hair colour. This shampoo has saved me over 600$ since purchasing it- since I havent needed to go for colour correcting :)

November 25, 2018

Pretty nice

Liking this product so far. It does the job leaving my hair soft and silky. I usually purchase it at Winners as it’s a bit discounted. It’s quite at a reasonable price point for a salon hair product. Recommend it!

1.0/5

November 25, 2018

Never Buy Again

I bought Joico Color Endure Shampoo after a pricey cut and color at the salon. This was not the most expensive shampoo, but it was certainly more expensive than drug store brands. I used it twice the week after my color. It was a complete waste of money! It did not wash my hair, it was very difficult to rinse out and it left my hair flat and dull looking. I switched to an old bottle of Pantene I had and my hair was 100% better. I called Joico to try and get a refund, they were rude and essentially told me I didn’t know what I was talking about. Never buying Joico again.

October 11, 2018

Best shampoo for my colour & curls

I have super curly hair that I like to have coloured. My hair was dry and frizzy until I found this product. The shampoo (and conditioner) really guard the colour and my hair looks shiny & healthy. It has a very light, not over powering scent. It is also sulphate free which is great for anyone with allergies to this.

July 26, 2018

fav shampoo!

Got this shampoo after colouring my hair for the first time and absolutely loved it. Somewhat pricey but it's definitely worth it and a little goes a long way.

May 11, 2018

This is a great product to buy!

I have used many different shampoos and conditioners but after my teenage son started buying this and I tried it... I was sold! We all use it in our household now and love the scent and smoothness it leaves our hair feeling.

Doesn't leave a residue and doesn't take much to work up a nice lather.
    My teens love that we use this great name brand product in our home!