Joico Color Endure Shampoo Reviews
Ranked #350 in Shampoo

Good - 0

January 14, 2017

This Joico Color Endure shampoo was recommended to me by my hair stylist to keep my blonde hair from getting that brassy yellow color and to add a purple tint to my hair. I use this shampoo twice a week (which is every time i was my hair) and it has proven to do both. I also find that it also lightens my dark roots, which is awesome so that I don't have to visit the hair dressers as much. I get many compliments on my hair color, and I enjoy the freedom of not worrying about touching up my roots.

October 21, 2016

I love this shampoo. Not only is it reasonable to buy, it smells great, does not dull my color or dry out my hair. It also extends the longevity of my hair color.

June 30, 2016

I use this product every time I wash my hair. It has helped keep my colour rich and bright. I also use the conditioner along with the shampoo. It's a great product for colour treated hair.

June 27, 2016

J'adore! J'ai une couleur blond pâle dans mes chevaux et ce shampoing est magique pour garder ma couleur brillante et belle, sans effet jaunâtre. Par contre je ne l'utilise pas à chaque shampoing pour ne pas abîmer la pointe de mes cheveux.

March 08, 2016

I had 5 different colours put in my hair. Use this when I shampoo and it's been 4 months and the colour is still super vibrant. Definitely worth the cost.

January 25, 2016

I use this shampoo daily. It is my favourite shampoo for colour treated hair and makes it so shiny! I don't fully dye my hair just get lowlights and it really keep my colour fresh and new looking for longer than any other shampoo I have tried. Also I love how it is a salon brand but you can also purchase the bugger bottle from walmart to save a couple bucks :)