Joico Daily Care Conditioning Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #846 out of 1143 in Shampoo

May 01, 2015

the best brand for healthy hair.

October 22, 2014

The only shampoo that works for my itchy scalp. The bf loves it too!

August 23, 2014

This shampoo is a salon brand. I know drug stores sell it but no one should buy it here as they can't be authenticated. They could be a fake product or outdated. I get mine from a hairdresser and have used it off and on since I was a teenager. I always find myself going back to it. I love how soft it makes your hair

September 24, 2013

a reallyy reaallyyy nice shampoo!! i love everything form Joico :-)

April 29, 2012

THIS SMELLS AMAZING! This particular shampoo smells like bananas, but not the fake generic banana smell...it smells so fresh and subtle. This shampoo does what every other shampoo can do, but it makes your hair feel super soft afterwards. If you combine it with the conditioner, it feels like going to the salon! Your hair will stay fresh for a few days. Make sure you finish with a COLD WATER RINSE to lock in the hydration of the conditioner...this will make your hair super glossy!

January 10, 2012

My hair gets really dry this time of year. I sit right underneath the heater at work at it constantly blows onto my head, causing static in my hair. I want a product that will keep my hair hydrated and free from static.

Joico's Daily Care Conditioning Shampoo was developed to to replenish moisture and elasticity to hair. It is supposed to work for chemically treated hair as well. This made me a perfect candidate for trying the product. I color my hair to cover the few wisps of gray.This can cause extra dryness. Combined with my heater problem at work, I need a product that will keep my hair from showing the effects of the harsh conditions present this time of year.

The Daily Care Conditioning Shampoo worked for me. I've been using it for the last five days and noticed the static in my hair has been reduced significantly. My hair feels healthy. I haven't noticed an increase in the shine but I have noticed a decrease in the dryness. I often choose hair care products based on smell as I don't like strong, perfume smells. Joico's Conditioning Shampoo has a nice, mild smell so it is perfect for me. It doesn't leave a strong scent. I would recommend the shampoo for those with normal to mild chemically treated hair. It leaves the hair healthy.