joico hair shake Reviews
#1049 in Hair Care

3.2/5

November 27, 2017

Joico Hair Shake...Love it...but..

I have wavy to curly thick hair, my stylist used this during a past appointment and I fell in love with it. It ads texture and separation to my curls and smells amazing. The problem I have is the pump/spray mechanism stopped working. I have rinsed it under warm water and still nothing. I am disappointed as I have more than half a bottle left unused. I have read that this is a problem with the product so i contacted the store where I bought it, but without my receipt i am not sure they will refund or replace.

February 20, 2016

Let me tell you about my hair first. Its flat horrible cant hold a curl. Put hair spray in my hair and still flat in an hour. No amount of products I use can help. I hate my hair so much.
    Then I was introduced to hair shake by joico. Its a miracle. I can style my hair, spray this liquid to powder spray. And it actually holds all day. So those curls i lose mins after taking forever to try and get them in, actually keeps all day.
    If your hair is useless, you must try.
    Love it!