Prestige Item
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews

January 25, 2021

Best product ever

My blonde hair has never been this healthy ever in my life.. I use all of the olaplex numbers, I know it’s expensive but when using the product properly it’s worth it..

January 12, 2021

Pricey but it works!!

This saved my hair after one use! Bought the value kit of this with the rest of the Olaplex system during the Sephora Rouge sale. My hair has never felt this healthy before. It has transformed my dry, damaged, chemically treated hair to healthy, bouncy and moisturized. I apply it on my damp hair for about 10 minutes before washing it with shampoo & conditioner. And voila! My split ends have disappeared and my hair is healthier than ever. This product really brought my dry and colour-treated hair back to life!!

December 03, 2020

This Is So Good!

I really like this product because it actually does what it's supposed to do! Thanks so much this product worked very well for me I was realy glas! Ty

December 03, 2020

Great product!

This is an awesome addition to your routine, especially if you have damaged or colour-treated hair. I bleach my hair, and this was the only thing that I noticed made a real difference in the softness, strength, and general quality of my hair.

November 28, 2020

Love Olaplex

An absolutely outstanding product. Olaplex delivers on its promise. My hair feels repaired and healthy again. Great for blonde damage and dry hair. I’ve been waiting for a product like this for a long time.

November 26, 2020

Good product for any hair type

I tried @olaplex for the first time and I really liked it!

Olaplex Hair Perfector #3
    Repairs and strengthen all hair types.

It’s a small bottle and very expensive , but a little goes a long way!
    My hair felt like butter after the treatment.

November 25, 2020

Best treatment for blondes

I have very fine hair and have been bleaching for years which can be very damaging. This treatment has saved me from cutting inches off my hair. Visibly less split ends and less breakage. I use it on my natural hair and extensions. Amazingly priced with my staff discount through Cosmoprof, I have no complaints. The whole line is amazing

November 15, 2020

Wow wow wow

Great product! Tried for the first time after getting some highlights that made my hair dry and damaged. Right after the first use, you can feel your hair softer and smoother. Highly recommended!

November 07, 2020

Amazing

It is expensive, but worth it. A little does go along way. If you have damaged hair, this is a must and it smells great too. I will continue to use the along with their shampoo and conditioner.

November 04, 2020

best for damaged hair

this product is great for damaged ,bleached hair .After ysing this product my hair are very mangeble . i use this oroduct once a week and my hair looks healthy and shiny.