Prestige Item
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews

March 11, 2021
    United Kingdom

Hair saviour!

I recently started using this olaplex hair perfector and I must say it really does make difference. I use it every other wash. It makes my hair feel smooth and soft. My hair also doesn't get so frizzy, which is great!

Douglas, Isle of Man

Great product.

After bleaching my hair 3 times in less than two weeks (I know, I know, rookie error) my hair was completely dead from root to tip.
    It was like weak elastic, snapping off at the scalp.
    Believe me, I have learnt my lesson.
    After lots of research and products tried I was at that stage where nothing was helping and I felt like shaving it off was the only solution.
    I was reccomended this little gem by a hair dresser and gave it a go, after all what have I got to lose right!?!
    First wash, not convinced.
    Second wash, ok kinda feels a little better.
    Third wash, better still.
    The bottle is only small and quite expensive BUT it actually does work.
    My hair will never be restored fully but at least I no longer have to shave my head.

Best for damaged hair!

I decided to bleach my hair at home (my friend did it and I fried my hair completely. It was basically like dry hay! and I got recommended to use olaplex and was hesitant at first since the bottle was so small. But a little goes a long ways and it brought it back to life within a few times of using it. Highly recommend!

Southampton, United Kingdom

Miracle Product!

I would highly recommend this product. I have fine, damaged and frizzy hair. I use this product once a week. You simply wet your hair, comb a small amount through from roots to tips and leave it before washing abs co diction in gas normal. It really helps my hair to look healthy, shiny and less damaged. It’s particularly helped through the UK lockdown when the hairdressers have been closed. You only need a small amount which means it lasts a long time despite being in a small bottle. My hair now looks much healthier and I’m often complemented on it.

West Sussex, United Kingdom

Worth it

Olaplex number 3 hair perfector is slightly pricey but I think it’s worth it. I use it along with number 4&5;the shampoo and conditioner and my hair always feels so smooth after using it!

Haringey, United Kingdom

Life changer

Product that my hair couldnt leave without. My hair looks much healthier when I started using this. Only use 2 times a week. Makes hair silky and very smooth.

March 09, 2021
    Redcar and Cleveland, United Kingdom

A must have

This product is amazing and has completely transformed my hair! I use it once a week just in the ends and a little goes a long way making the cost justified. If you find your hair is looking dry and split ends are an issue I would definitely recommend giving this product a go!

March 08, 2021
    Sheffield, United Kingdom

Fixed my hair

It’s not only chemically processed hair that can benefit from this, my hair has suffered from years of heat and hard water damage and after a month or 2 of trying to get some life back into my hair I decided to purchase this to see if olaplex really was worth the hype. At 100ml per bottle it seemed an awful lot of money but you only need the smallest amount of product. Left on overnight, my hair has never felt so soft and healthy after just 1 use! Will definitely be purchasing the rest of the range.

February 27, 2021

Life changing

I colour my hair often and my hairdresser recommended this product to support my hair's health. My hair feels like virgin hair and looks healthier than ever. Worth every penny.

2.8/5

February 16, 2021
    New Brunswick, Canada

Doesn't make a difference to my chemically processed hair

I am very let down by this product. After hearing all the rave and reviews with Olaplex, I decided to try it out.

It did not change any of the texture or softness or health to my hair, did not restructure or hold any bonds or perfect my hair.
    I still get the same frizzy and dry results with the same amount of split ends. I've used up the bottle after a few applications and have seen no difference, even after letting it sit in.

I knew since it would be a take home version that obviously Olaplex is not going to add much of the beneficial concentrate or else how would they sell their in Salon Olaplex #2 Treatments.
    It's a smart move on their part but does not even come close to Olaplex #2 Professional in salon treatment. I've had #2 at the salon and you can notice the difference. #3 on the other hand is basically a light conditioner with a sprinkle of the good stuff.
    Happy to see it works for everyone else but didn't work for me. It's also very expensive for such a tiny bottle.