Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews
#19 in Hair Care

February 08, 2020
    New York, United States

Must have for damaged or chemically treated hair

This is a must have for anyone with colored or chemically treated hair. With just one treatment a week, it turns your hair into healthy, vibrant, shiny hair! My only critique is that a small bottle is pretty darn pricey

February 01, 2020

Revives fragile hair

My hair is naturally dry and curly and it is always coloured and over-styled. I add Olaplex 3 to towel dried hair and comb through then go to bed. In the morning my hair feels silky smooth and is easier to blow dry. This isn’t a conditioner though so it needs to be added as another layer in your hair care regime.

January 30, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Olaplex

This product definitely saved my hair. I apply the product in my hair at night and wash it off in the morning and it definitely made my hair silky and smooth.

January 29, 2020
    Poole, United Kingdom

Excellent hair repairer

Fantastic product for split ends and hair damaged by colour/bleaching and heat straightening. Take a few days to notice a difference, hair becomes noticeably less damaged and stronger. It is a bond repairer not a hair conditioner though so I use it with the Olaplex no5 conditioner. Expensive but good value for what it does.

Lifesaver

This is a lifesaver for my bleached hair. I always use this after I get my hair done and any other time that my hair needs some good hydration. A bit expensive but it’s the price you pay for the health and longevity of your hair. I have repurchase many times.

January 17, 2020

How did I live without this?

Bought this as it was highly recommended online and I can't believe I lived without it! My hair is frizzy/ damaged/ dry and Olaplex makes it silky soft and smooth. It is a miracle worker! It is very expensive and the bottle is tiny, but it does go a long way (maybe 8 applications). It isn't a mask or conditioner - you use it to prep your hair before shampooing and then add conditioner as usual, then miracles happen and you get lovely hair. I am not exaggerating.

A Must Have Hair Product

OLAPLEX Hair Perfecter No. 3 is a must have product. I wash my hair, or just dampen it, then put this all over my hair, avoiding my roots, and wrap my hair in a towel over night, then wash it out in the morning and my hair looks and feels 10000%! It is shiny, manageable, and so healthy! I use it every 6 weeks, and my hair always looks amazing! I highly recommend it!

January 15, 2020

I love Olaplex!

I cannot live without Olaplex, especially no. 3. I put it in my hair at night and wash it out in the morning. It's definitely increased the quality of my hair in strength and length

January 07, 2020

A science based product that WORKS

Olaplex absolutely repaired and healed my damaged blonde. When using this product in addition to a gentler hair styling routine, my hair grew 4-5 inches in under a year. It is on the pricier side, but since you need such a small amount for it to work, it does go a long way

December 14, 2019
    Walsall, United Kingdom

Perfect hair

Just after one use my hair felt so silky and soft. It felt a lot stronger too! I will defo be using this more and buying more once I run out! Can’t wait to see how my hair looks after 10 washes