Prestige Item
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews

September 09, 2020

Must Have for bleached hair

I use the every time I wash my hair & it is amazing! Put it in at the beginning of your shower then rinse out and wash as you normally would. You can’t even tell my hair is bleached. It is soft and shiny no signs of damage at all

August 31, 2020

It's magic...

I received a free sample of this with a purchase and used it once after bleaching my hair .... and since then, I've been able to comb through my hair fairly well without detangling spray. My hair still isn't as smooth as it was when I had virgin hair, but it definitely helped repair a lot of the damage in just one use!

August 21, 2020
    India

One of the finest products

Olaplex no 3 hair perfector is one of the finest products in the market.
    It addresses the damaged as well as the compromised hair.
    It strengthens as well as protects the hair structure.
    Also, this product restores healthy appearance as well as the hair texture.

August 13, 2020

You need to read this review

For any dyed blonde this product is an absolute must to use a minimum of once a week treatment overnight.
    This product has changed my life and my hair. It has dramatically change the consistency and strength of every strand. Keep in mind that this is not a magic cure but it is definitely a bonding agent to destroyed dried hair from bleaching. The price is worth it although a small amount goes along way you must make sure you use it consistently.
    I do not have one bad thing to say about this product it will always be incorporated into my hair care routine.

August 11, 2020
    Georgia, United States

This will save your hair!

I can’t say enough good things about this treatment. While the price is a little high it’s SO effective. At one point my hair was breaking off (before I knew what I was doing ) and doing this treatment literally saved it. I noticed stronger and softer hair after only one use and it continued to get better after. If you are someone who lightens their hair or changes it a lot please use this! It rebuilds your hair to keep it strong!

June 30, 2020

Saved my hair!

I had balayage done for the first time and loved the color, but not the feeling of my hair. It was dry and really crunchy, lacked shine and felt rough, I needed something to help it. My stylist suggested Olaplex. Amazing. I can't say enough about this, my hair is completely transformed just after one use! It's healthier, softer, smoother, it really works! People might say it's pricey, but after just paying $155 to have my hair done, having quality, good products to maintain my hair and color is just as important, so totally worth it! A little goes a long way, so you will get many uses from it! if your hair is brittle or damaged, try this, you'll be glad you did!

June 24, 2020

Just get it

I have been using this for years Being a blonde I need it every couple months for a pick me up
    But when I had my baby girl 3 month ago I had the worse dry hair a week after she was born I used this and withi 2 week and 2 bottles later my hair was back to normal life saver nothing else works

June 12, 2020

Loved it, but pricey

I have naturally black hair and did a blonde ombre, it was very harsh on my hair and this was one of the only products that kept my hair healthy and from falling apart. This product is a bit on the pricey side, especially compared to what you would see in a drugstore, but you will definitely see results.

May 20, 2020

Amazing

I love this product I use it twice a week for my highlighted hair I used to suffer from dry frizzy damaged hair and I had to keep my hair tight since I started using olaplex product my hair became much better I put it and rinse it the next day it’s amazing quality

May 10, 2020

It really does repair damaged hair

After I bleached my hair, I could see how frail and easily tangable it was, but after using this for the first time, I instantly saw results!! I left it on my hair for about 3-4 hours with a shower cap since the formula requires moisture to work. No 3 works to repair the disulfide bonds in your hair that give it it's elasticity and strength. So the results are your hair damage is reversed and not just covered by silicones or other smoothing agents. I would reccomend following up this treatment with a conditioning mask as this is meant as a hair repair treatment and does not add extra moisture into the hair. Also! Sephora recently is selling a deluxe version of this with more bang for your buck! Highly reccomend :)