Prestige Item
Olaplex Hair Perfector No 3 Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

August 01, 2022

Makes my hair feel amazing!

The Olaplex No. 3 leave in treatment has done wonders for my dry, damaged hair. I use it once a week and have noticed a huge difference in the shine and smoothness of my hair. It’s a lot less frizzy and my split ends are less noticeable. I highly recommend!

February 16, 2022

Hair repair

My hair were getting very dry and damaged because of bleach and hair colouring. I tried olaplex No3 and it saved my hair. You will see the difference after first use. Its easy to use and repairs damaged hair instanlty. Thank you olaplex🙂

January 25, 2022

there's a reason people are obsessed

Olaxplex does what it says it will: it repairs your hair. It's made my parched hair soft again which I didn't think was possible.
    But don't mistake it for a deep conditioning treatment: this isn't a mask, it's a restructuring treatment. When I use olaplex, I follow with a deep conditioning treatment. Over time, more and more bonds are repaired in your hair so it's really something you have to stick to every couple weeks for best results in my opinion.

January 21, 2022

Hair repair

I cannot live without this , the product has transformed my hair as it helps restructure the hair from damage from dry or over processed hair. It definitely works and my hair has less breakage. It is expensive and doesn’t last me long as I have very long hair but for me it’s worth the price.

January 02, 2022
    Wigan, United Kingdom

Is the best

"This is the only product I have ever used that has truly repaired my hair after all of the bleach...In ONE USE this product visibly and textually repaired my hair so well, it’s insane."

December 08, 2021
    Missouri, United States

This stuff works wonders!!

This stuff along with the Olaplex oil and the one that comes in the small pump bottle did wonders for my hair and brought it back to life. A little over a year ago I suffered from a ton of hair loss and breakage and after 4 months of trying different products and spending a ton of money I found this and so glad I gave in and purchased it. I will forever highly recommend Olaplex products!!

November 23, 2021

Healthy hair!

Olaplaex is the best hair product I have used for my hair. I am originally a brunette but have been dying my hair blonde since I was 15, my hair was very dead and unhealthy. Using olaplaex has really helped my split ends and my hair grow nice and long. Definitely my favourite hair product! Would recommend:)

October 29, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

The Holy Grail!

I started using this after a recommendation from a co-worker.

I work into damp hair and let it in overnight. I notice a considerable difference in my hair after use, it is lighter and does not tangle as easily.

September 26, 2021
    Wirral, United Kingdom

amazing!

this is a pre shampoo treatment, apply on DAMP hair and leave on for up to 45 mins, then wash as normal. you can also mix it with no.0 as a booster! this is so amaizng

September 26, 2021
    United Kingdom

Pricey but well worthy

Little vit pricey especially for someone like me, that uses almost a bottle at a time. However, it really works mantaining a healthy hair even if you go through many colour treatments. I would recommend it to anyone that dyes their hair, especially for those with bleached hair.