Prestige Item
Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Gelee Masque Reviews

A unique gelée treatment, powerful enough to create a wave of healthy hydration without overpowering delicate strands. Hydrating Gelée Masque is the ultimate, light weight, thirst-quencher for fine, dry, parched hair.

You may also like Joico HydraSplash Hydrating Shampoo, Hydrating Conditioner, and Replenishing Leave-in.

February 17, 2020

Nice Addition to Your Hair Routine

Thanks to Chick Advisor for sending me this product to try. It's not a product I would use each time I wash my hair but as a weekly boost and a little something extra, it was a nice addition. The masque is light and smells great, I look forward to adding this to my weekly routine.

February 14, 2020

Moisturizing yet hydrating

I used this mask once in combination with Joico Hydrasplash shampoo and conditioner and once just with joico shampoo. I thought the results were pretty similar both times. Unlike other hair masks, this mask did not weigh my hair down and it smells pleasant. Other than that there is nothing special about this mask.

February 14, 2020

Great pre-shower mask

Since colouring my hair, I’ve been trying to get myself to get into the habit of using a hair mask before I begin my shower to really help keep you hair hydrated.

This was a great mask to try it and I feel like it really helped prep my hair for the rest of the hair washing process. I also didn’t mind the scent.

it was alright

The hydrating gelee masque was my least favourite in the line. I didn't really notice a difference in my hair. It had a nice smell though, which I liked.

New Brunswick, Canada

Un masque pour cheveux: Une première!

J'ai eu la chance de faire l'essai du masque hydratant pour cheveux Joico.

Je n'avais jamais utilisé de masque pour mes cheveux par le passé, ce fût donc une première pour moi! Malgré tout, je n'ai pas été bien impressionnée par le produit. C'est à dire que la texture et le parfum sont très agréable, mais je n'ai pas remarqué de différence significative suite à son utilisation. En fait, je trouve que mes cheveux étaient plus difficile à peigner par la suite. Je ne sais pas si ça s'explique en raison de la texture de gelée que le produit laisse dans le cheveux.

De plus, je dois avouer que je ne savais pas trop à quel moment utiliser le produit, les directives sont de l'appliquer sur les cheveux mouillés pendant 5 minutes puis rincer, mais est-ce que c'est avant d'utiliser le shampoing et le revitalisant ou est-ce après ou pendant?

Bref je préfère largement utiliser le shampoing et le revitalisant de la même gamme qui sont de loin fort attrayant et laisse mes cheveux forts, hydratés et facile à peigner.

Pretty nice mask

I received this product free for review purposes from chickadvisor. I have to say it’s a nice hydrating mask and great to use a couple times a week for added smoothness and moisture. Gives me more of a bouncy wave which I enjoy and I can allow my hair to dry on its own. Worth trying out!

February 13, 2020

A nice treat for my hair

I have tried this product twice. Since the directions in the packaging was not as clear, I had tries it two different ways. First was after shampoo and then second was before shampoo.

It is a gel masque, which is new to me. The texture of gel is very light and not very greasy. I left it on my hair for 15 minutes both times.

When used after shampoo, It rinsed very well, my hair felt very light and more manageable. It felt very soft and quite shiny.

When used before shampoo, I really didn't see a whole lot of difference other than my hair felt softer when I used the masque after shampooing.

So I think if you use it after shampooing, the masque gives a longer lasting effect and hydration.

I received this product for free as part of the ProductcReview club

Hydrating!

I sectioned my hair and applied a dime size amount of this masque as I went. Consistency was also creamy but definitely on the thicker side. I decided to treat it as a deep conditioner and sat under my hooded steamer for about 15mins so I can really get all the benefits. After rinsing my curls felt so lightweight and soft. My curls were moisturized and hydrated.

February 12, 2020

If you're looking for a light masque you've found it!

This was a nice lightly textured masque that was gifted to me in exchange for review. I found the scent on this to be a bit stronger than I like but if perfumes are not an issue for you then this will be great for you. The masque was not as deeply moisturizing as I had hoped and I would likely use it more for conditioner than a deeply hydrating treatment. I think this would be ideal for someone with thinner hair rather than medium.

February 12, 2020

Awesome scent but mediocre in effects.

Compared to my salon branded hair masks, the effect of this product was just mediocre, but the scent is very unique and long lasting; clean and fragrant! For me personally, it needed to be more hydrating, but other than that I would strongly recommend this product for its clean scent!