Prestige Item
JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Multi-Perfector Spray Reviews

This daily, powerful leave-in perfecting spray fuses the hydrating benefits of exotic oils with a unique, damage-control formula, safeguarding gorgeous haircolor for healthy-looking, strong, shiny hair.

Locks in more than 89% of color vibrancy after ten shampoos
Each strand becomes 2X as strong
Full UV and heat-styling protection
Reduces the appearance of split ends

You may also like JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Shampoo, JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Conditioner, and JOICO K-PAK Color Therapy Luster Lock Glossing Oil

October 16, 2020

Love it

I am so happy to be chosen to review this product! Not only do I love the shampoo and conditioner, but this spray is now one of my favorite products. I use it almost daily, the scent is so lovely and fresh and gives that salon feel! It really helps with split ends and leaves my hair shiny and soft! Definitely recommend and will be buying this product as soon as possible! Thank you chick advisor and Joico! 10/10!!

October 15, 2020

Lovely

I received this as a part of the ChickAdvisor review club and have been enjoying using it. I like that it's safe for color treated hair. It leaves my hair smooth and shiny. I enjoy using it before hot tools for added protection and love how it makes my hair feel. Would recommend!

October 13, 2020

Will definitely purchase again!

I loved how light this spray felt on my hair. It gave my hair a great shine and gloss! It was also great to use before I styled my hair for a little bit of protection. Will definitely purchase once I have finished the bottle I got free to test from Chick advisor.

October 13, 2020

very good

i like using this spray after shower and it gives the hair a beautiful healthy look. it sprays evenly and it doesn't make the hair feel greasy. i highly recommend it.

October 11, 2020

Yummy

The smell on this product is incredible. It’s so good. My favourite part of it actually. I think I’ve got fine hair so it’s hard to find something that doesn’t weigh down my hair. Also hard to tell if it helps colour keep.

October 10, 2020

Excellent detangler

Having long, thick, wavy hair, I end up with a mess of tangles post shower. I spray a bit of this in my hair while damp and can comb through no problem!

October 10, 2020

Awesome product!

The colour therapy lustre lock multi perfector spray helped add shine and protected my hair against damage and color fading. I used this product on damp hair and I actually found that it was quite effective to get rid of my knots and tangles. I like the fact that I could blow dry my hair knowing that it was protected and it won’t damage my hair from excessive heat From the blow dryer. I will definitely continue to use this product and purchase in the future as it’s a great addition to my hair care.

October 06, 2020

Joico k Pak mon nouveau meilleur ami

Ce produit comme tout les produits que j'ai eue la chance d'essayer de la gamme joico k-pak son divins, l'odeur la texture et se qu'ils apportent Aux cheveux c'est incroyable!

Je le recommande fortement

Démêlés à souhait!

Quelle vague de douceur ce produit. Un gros wow! Ce produit permet de démêler mes cheveux sans avoir de tiraillement. Je l'ai même utilisé sur cheveux secs afin d'ajouter de l'hydratation. Un gros plus que je vais conserver dans ma routine assurément

2.8/5

I just don’t know

I received this product as a part of the product review club

I like the scent and the way my hair feels and look, but honestly I don’t find it working better than any other leave ins I tried.

So no I don’t recommend based on the price because you can certainly find a less expensive leave in that works just the same.

But I loved the rest of the line