Joico kpak conditioner Reviews
#177 in Conditioner

October 09, 2017

Good conditioner

Got this from Winners because it was on sale. I love the smell and it keeps my thin hair from getting staticy. If you use too much it can weigh your hair down a bit.

September 20, 2017

Healing!

Kpac is my healing conditioner. It so helps my dry and sometimes frizzy and heat damaged hair. This stuff feels like a miracle. I really like using it in the winter when the elements are tough. People think I have extensions in when I consistently use this stuff! My hair loves it!

June 26, 2017

A great product for damaged hair

This Joico K-Pak conditioner is an amazing product to use if you have damaged hair. It helps add back all the protein and vitamins your hair needs to become healthy, soft and manageable again. It smells amazing too!

February 20, 2017

This is a great salon brand. No matter what other kinds I try, I always end up back with Joico. It smells good and makes my hair feel wonderful. The down side - after prolonged, daily use, it tends to loose its effectiveness and I usually have to switch it up for a week or two.

September 24, 2016

This is my holy grail conditioner! My hair is usually pretty hard to work with. I can't use most drug store conditioners because my hair is dry, frail and hard to brush. With Joico Kpak it turns that all around, it adds moisture and shine. It makes my hair feel alive again honestly. I have went through a few big bottles of this and I will be repurchasing it. If you have dry, damaged hair give this one a try it will help!