Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil

Josie Maran Argan Cleansing Oil Reviews

Ranked #25 out of 150 in Beauty Oil

April 18, 2017

This is a nice lighter oil cleanser. It removes all of my makeup and is super gentle on my skin. It leaves my skin soft and supple. Add water and start washing your face and it will turn into a light foam.

April 18, 2017

J'ai toujours utilisé des nettoyants pour le visage moussants et on m'a renseigné au Sephora que cela assèche énormément la peau... ce qui n'aide pas au problème de peau sèche que j'essais de contrer. Ce nettoyant pour le visage est parfait pour les peaux sèches.

March 30, 2017

I bought this product in a holiday box over Christmas. I LOVE it! I have purchased a full size bottle. It was $40 however I am on month 2 in using it and it is no where near done. It melts make up off my face leaving my skin clean and so smooth.

March 29, 2017

Fantastic for use as a cleanser and makeup remover! Effective enough to remove even the most stubborn mascaras. Very moisturizing and gentle. Love the oil texture and how smoothly it goes on! Effortlessly cleanses your skin and removes buildup. A little bit goes a long way and one full sized bottle will last you forever! Great product. Don't forget to tone and moisturize :)

March 25, 2017

This cleanser is great if you use it correctly! You have to make sure your hands and face are dry or else it is not as effective. I don't love the fact that you have to apply it dry but it really cleans your face. I use it to remove all of my makeup but if you wear a lot of eye makeup I would recommend removing some of it first. It's great for all skin types like it says, my boyfriend is very oily but I am very dry and we both enjoy using it. It hydrates my skin and leaves it feeling smooth. It has good and clean ingredients but I find it doesn't last long because it recommends 2-3 pumps to wash.

January 17, 2017

This is an amazing product. My skin was so moistured. No need for a moisturizer before makeup. Highly recommend for winter to keep skin soft and supple.

October 19, 2016

It is just ok. I love oils and i use them as often as i can. But this is average. It cleans very good, but almost every oil will do it. But Shu Uemura cleansing oil leaves your skin incredibly soft, whether this one unfortunately doesn't.

February 02, 2016

I am an argan oil fan & have been buying pure organic Argan oil from health food stores for years. While away for a weekend I forgot my cleanser and oil at home so had the opportunity to try this out. I really liked the cleansing oil. It smelled great and seeing as my skin gets quite dry ( especially when I travel) I found that the cleansing oil was extremely hydrating. My flaky skin was fixed up in no time before I even got home!

June 16, 2015

I have very dry skin, sometimes combination, and often find that oil cleaners leave my skin feeling quite supple in the dry climate I live in. The Josie Maran Argan Oil smells lovely and applies heavy for the times that I really feel like I need a skin massage to moisturize and make my skin glow. I apply it without water, moisturize it into my skin and let it sit for a moment, and then rinse it off with water. I have heard complaints that this product is very "thick" and it is somewhat true - it is a heavy oil cleanser and I would not use it every day. It also does not always do an amazing job of removing makeup. I use this when my skin is bare, before I get into the shower, to hydrate and make my skin dewy before applying makeup that day or before going to bed.

The worst aspect of this oil is the taste. If you are washing your face and accidentally open your mouth or lick your lips, be prepared for a bitter and unpleasant taste. Oil cleansers are not meant to "taste great" so I would never let this detract me from buying it again, but it certainly can take you by surprise.

June 14, 2015

You can't use this cleansing oil oil on it's own. You are supposed to use it before using a creamy/.foam cleaner. I did a decent job remving some of my make up and dirt, but my other cleaner had to do most of the work still. I didn't find it spread across my face easily.