Jouviance 3 in 1 Rejuvenating Anti-aging Cream Reviews

December 14, 2017

Love!

I love this cream! It is not expensive at all considering the fact that it is a day/night cream, neck cream and a eye cream all in one! So paying $100 for all that in today's world is actually pretty worth it for the awesome results you get! PLUS it is developed by dermatologist so it is suitable for literally EVERY skin type! A must have for sure!

July 22, 2017

j'acheterais ce produit de nouveau

Vraiment cette crème fait des miracle. non seulement elle est complète peut être utilisé pour les yeux comme crème de jour crème de nuit et comme crème coutour des yeux

April 14, 2017

Had to return this product because i couldnt stand the spicy smell im not sure if it was just me that had this,didnt enjoy how long this stayed sticky on my face either but it did leave my skin looking radiant the next day.I Would consider trying this again if they changed the formula.

July 26, 2016

Une crème 3 dans 1 vraiment très pratique. Pas trop parfumé parfait pour les peaux sensibles. Il en faut peu pénètre rapidement ne laisse pas de dépôt désagréable sur la peau. Hydrate bien lisse les traits donne une bonne mine. J'ai l'impression d'avoir un peu rajeuni. Je l'adore.

July 09, 2016

This product was recommended by the cosmetician at the Shoppers Drug Mart to me. I thought the creme was very good left my skin feeling very soft without being oily. The only problem was there are no SPF in this product.

June 05, 2016

This is the only lotion i will use. I love the stuff. It is light so you don't feel like you are wearing anything on your face which is very important to me.

June 03, 2016

I started using the Antioxident but have now changed to 3in 1 anti ageing. I absolutely love Jouviance products. A little on pricey side but well worth every cent. Great when you run into rep at drug store and receive Restructuve Serum for free. Amazing products. Highly recommend. I'm 55 yrs old and people can't believe that I don't look 55. I tell everyone about this line. It's absolutely amazing. Totally loving it and notice the change around the eyes the crows feet gone and skin looks and feels very smooth. A must buy

January 16, 2016

Une excellence crème pour les rides. J'ai rapidement vu des résultats.

December 16, 2015

J'adore ce produit. Il est très efficace et génial sur tous les types de peau

2.0/5

October 30, 2015

Tried this anti-aging cream, unfortunately no positive results whatsoever. Sorry, will not purchase again.