Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

July 26, 2019

Love it!

I got this perfume first as a sample and loved it. I bought it the next day. The smell lasts so long, sometimes even after my clothes are washed. It is t headache inducing (to me) like most other perfumes are. It’s nice, sweet scented, not floraly, great for teens through to middle aged women.

July 18, 2019

Hmmmmm

I'm a perfume fanatic. I dont however like the flowery scents. Musty come hither scents r more my thing. This is now in my top 3 list. It's a bit pricey for me, so I ask for it on birthdays or at christmas time. Hehe

July 18, 2019

I love the smell

I love the smell of this perfume. Unlike other cheaper perfumes it doesn't smell cheap. It is feminine but not overpowering. It is a floral smell that cozy feeling. It makes a great gift, or a special treat for yourself, and the bottle is quite lovely and glam.

July 02, 2019

Senteur sucrée-florale

J'aime beaucoup les parfums Juicy Couture,celui-ci sent sucré et floral en même temps! Seul défaut pour moi, il ne tient pas très longtemps sur moi ( quelques heures) par contre nous n'avons pas tous le même type de peau donc il peut tenir sur quelqu'un très longtemps comme il peut ne pas faire sur quelqu'un d'autre! Il s'agit de le tester sur soi en premier pour voir le résultat et s'il ne tourne pas!

July 02, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Beauty and confidence in a bottle

I don't think fragrances should be limited to a certain demographic. I've been wearing this scent since I was 18, I'm almost 30 now. This scent is so flirty and beautiful. I feel super confident when wearing it. I just wish it lasted longer.

July 01, 2019

Smells so good! Love the juicy fragrances

First of all it’s a super sweet scent! I’m in my 20s and I find this scent if perfect for young women or even teens. Since it’s so sweet I don’t find it super suitable for more mature women! I love the packaging it’s absolutely beautiful.
    Great staying power but make sure u get the eau de parfum not the toilette!

June 26, 2019

Love, love, love Viva!

I absolutely love Viva La Juicy! Smells great, lasts all day when I wear it, as opposed to other perfumes that you can't smell within a few minutes of spraying it. I definitely recommend it to friends and family if they are looking for a perfume with a sweeter smell that lasts all day! Great perfume!

June 25, 2019

My favorite perfume

This is hands down the best perfume I've ever smelled! I wouldn't normally pay so much for perfume but in this case it's totally worth it ! I get so many compliments when I wear it out!

May 27, 2019

Amazing !!

I just received a sample of this perfume in the mail last week and omg I love it. Smells amazing. I wear every other day. I would recommend this to anyone that likes sweet smelling perfumes.

May 15, 2019

Smells divine

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is one of the best fragrances I have ever smelled. It is light and summery. It has a very citrusy smell, with a little floral as well. It does not make you feel like everyone can smell you coming from a mile away, but you feel like people notice that you smell nice. It is a great everyday fragrance. The bottle it comes in is very cute, also. The top looks like a gemstone and it has a bright pink ribbon wrapped around it. Then it has two charms that dangle from the bottle, one that says "Couture" and a "J". It is pretty expensive, however.