Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#2 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

July 02, 2019
    Maryland, United States

Beauty and confidence in a bottle

I don't think fragrances should be limited to a certain demographic. I've been wearing this scent since I was 18, I'm almost 30 now. This scent is so flirty and beautiful. I feel super confident when wearing it. I just wish it lasted longer.

July 01, 2019

Smells so good! Love the juicy fragrances

First of all it’s a super sweet scent! I’m in my 20s and I find this scent if perfect for young women or even teens. Since it’s so sweet I don’t find it super suitable for more mature women! I love the packaging it’s absolutely beautiful.
    Great staying power but make sure u get the eau de parfum not the toilette!

June 26, 2019

Love, love, love Viva!

I absolutely love Viva La Juicy! Smells great, lasts all day when I wear it, as opposed to other perfumes that you can't smell within a few minutes of spraying it. I definitely recommend it to friends and family if they are looking for a perfume with a sweeter smell that lasts all day! Great perfume!

June 25, 2019

My favorite perfume

This is hands down the best perfume I've ever smelled! I wouldn't normally pay so much for perfume but in this case it's totally worth it ! I get so many compliments when I wear it out!

May 27, 2019

Amazing !!

I just received a sample of this perfume in the mail last week and omg I love it. Smells amazing. I wear every other day. I would recommend this to anyone that likes sweet smelling perfumes.

May 15, 2019

Smells divine

Viva La Juicy by Juicy Couture is one of the best fragrances I have ever smelled. It is light and summery. It has a very citrusy smell, with a little floral as well. It does not make you feel like everyone can smell you coming from a mile away, but you feel like people notice that you smell nice. It is a great everyday fragrance. The bottle it comes in is very cute, also. The top looks like a gemstone and it has a bright pink ribbon wrapped around it. Then it has two charms that dangle from the bottle, one that says "Couture" and a "J". It is pretty expensive, however.

May 13, 2019

One of the favorites in our house

There is theee girls that live in my house me and my teo daughters. And we each have a bottle. The smell is amazing and it last all day unlike alot of others i have used.

April 30, 2019

Soft smell

I absolutely love Viva La Juicy Perfume. The scent is not too overwhelming but wonderfully delighted with fruity fragrances. So lovely to wear. It is one of my favourite scents. The bottle it self is mesmerizing. I love it.

April 02, 2019

Spring and summer love

April 02, 2019
    Oklahoma, United States

I really would buy this product again!

I just love the sweet and sugary smell that it has, and after a long day the smell still stays strong ,although the price is a little bit spensive,it’s worth it .