Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Perfume Reviews
#1 in Perfume

Viva La Juicy Perfume by Juicy Couture, From the designing duo that turned a velour track suit into a fashion statement, this gourmand/fruity/floral fragrance is just the scent for trendy women. Top notes of wild berries and juicy mandarin met a floral heart of honeysuckle, gardenia and jasmine, while the base notes are yummy gourmand notes of amber, caramel, vanilla, sandalwood and pralines. All products are original, authentic name brands. We do not sell knockoffs or imitations. Visit juicycouture.com for more info.

October 22, 2020

Viva la juicy

This viva la juicy perfume will have you juicing with flavour. It’s perfectly aromatized to fit any plans you have. The gold bottle and cute black bow makes you feel so posh

October 21, 2020

Love

I love every perfume they come out with to be honest. I will definitely buy a bunch several times a year. I would highly recommend this to any lady that loves the smell of sweet.

October 20, 2020

Smell amazing. A perfect perfume to make your date extra special. You need to try this one. one of the best fragrance I have experienced so far.
    I already purchased 3 and I am gonna order my 4th one soon

Smells good

My wife has always been a fan of juicy could tour perfume juicy couture clothing so this was an SSD for her to try and she just fell in love and she’s been using this perfume for a long time

I LOVE this perfume!

This perfume out of all the perfumes I have tried is absolutely my favorite!! I have worn it for a few years now and I am constantly getting compliments on it! And it is reasonably priced compared to alot of other perfumes out there on the market!! The bottle itself is stunning as well!

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Tried a sample and fell in love

I personally don't enjoy very Over scent perfumes. But hand down I can't get tired of this scent. I tried it as a sample size and not even a small dent in the sample size. I went out and purchased the full size

One of my best perfume

Sweet smell n long lasting
    The fragrance is unique n really economically compare to other branded perfume. So I used these perfume . So I will buy again

100% my favourite perfume on the market

Definitely the best smelling perfume on the market. I never get sick of the smell and I’m always getting complemented on it. It lasts a long time so you don’t need to use too much of the product at once.

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Really nice

I love the smell of this. Fruity is what I always look for and this one is perfect when I want to dress up and look extra pretty. It’s the final touch and my go to always.

October 19, 2020

Love the scent.

I first tried this product as a sample and I NEEDED to buy the full bottle and need another one. I love the scent that this perfume has and it’s not over powering!!