Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume - 50 ml Reviews
#551 in Perfume

2.3/5

September 16, 2020

Spoiler Alert: This is a Perfume

I picked this sample out on a recent Sephora order. My partner is scent sensitive and I haven’t worn perfume in years. I put a spritz in the air and walked through it - my partner noticed as soon as I walked downstairs and a headache formed immediately. Alas, this is indeed a perfume and although I liked the subtle, clean and spicy scent - I will be giving away the sample and not purchasing!
    Quick note on that “staying power” rating... I had to have a full on shower to get rid of this scent! I would recommend for anyone who has no scent restrictions and loves a long lasting perfume!

September 02, 2020

Gorgeous smell for people who don’t normally wear perfume

This perfume is great for anyone starting to get into perfume! It is subtle but smells amazing. I always get so many compliments when I wear it, and it is perfect for everyday wear.

September 19, 2019

A scent like no other!

I got a sample of this scent and simply fell in love with the simplicity of it. Lately most perfumes have felt overpowering or I have simply become bored of them. This is a unique scent because it is made of 1 single note. It is my new fave!

June 29, 2019

Nice light and non offensive scent safe for the workplace!

I don’t wear perfume daily anymore because of all the bans on scents I’ve been encountering lately.

However Not A Perfume is definitely a nice and fresh scent that’s light enough not to offend anyone at the office.

The scent kind of reminds me of soap. It’s definitelu not strong and you can’t realky tell it’s perfume but you can definitely smell it.

I personally bought the travel size to try out after reading reviews of different fragrances on Sephora.

Lately I’ve bern loving Not a Perfume and Jo Malone’s Wood Sage and Sea Salt best.

June 11, 2019
    Massachusetts, United States

Ambroxen??? Don't Google it!

If you Google this, it says it is a fragrance that mimicks whale vomit!!

But this is the most amazing, simple but complex, long lasting perfume ever created.

It is clean and fresh.. it’s made from only one note: ambroxan, which is a woody/musky synthetic (non-allergenic) aromachemical.

January 09, 2018

Great fragrance

I love this perfum it smells amazing. I get compliments everytime I wear it. It's a great fragrance for people who doesn't like to wear perfum or get headache wearing it.

October 22, 2017

LOve it

Smell is so discreet yet it’s obvious. Perfect for those with allergies to scents since it’s made with hypoallergic ingredients for those with sensitivities!

August 22, 2017

Love everything about it

I received this fragrance in a 5.5ml sample in my August Ipsy bag. I don't wear perfumes often because a lot are just too strong for me and I don't want to give others allergic reactions. The great thing about this fragrance ,besides the scent, is that it is allergen free. The scent is floral but not overbearing and it lasts a long time. I only had to use a tiny amount to spread it on both wrists and my neck. The scent was designed by Romano Ricci, the great grandson of Nina Ricci. One of my favorite perfumes is by Nina Ricci so it's no wonder I enjoy this one. I love this and will definitely buy some once my sample is done.

July 18, 2017

My secret

I wear this purfume and another to make the combination of my perfect scent. I always get compliments on how I smell. Although this is an expensive product, I will continue to buy it.

May 05, 2017

My mom got this perfume as a sample in a mail order box that she used to get. I LOVE this perfume. I get many compliments but have just run out of the sample she gave me when she bought the full size. I may have to start stealing some more often...or get my own!