Karma Wellness Water (Sharper Thinking)
Good

Karma Wellness Water (Sharper Thinking) Reviews

Ranked #67 out of 105 in Water

Taste

March 29, 2017

I bought this on well.ca. I like having vitamin water. This one has the crystals in the cap. When you want to drink it, you just push it down and shake very well. The orange taste was horrid. It tasted Like bad orange medicine. No matter how much I shook it, the crystals never fully desolved. It was gross, I had to throw it out before I finished it.

Taste

May 10, 2016

I was drawn to the bottle, as it is clear water with the vitamins and flavour in the cap. You push on the cap to release both, shake, and remove lid to drink. This one is flavoured orange mango. It tastes great, and is very easy to drink the 532 ml. Which is a challenge for me with regular water. it is packed with vita,ins, more than the RDA in vitamins D E B6 and B12. The idea is that vitamins lose their potency when sitting in water for too long and more effective because they hit the water just before drinking. Only downside is that it contains stevia, which you can taste a tiny bit, but much better than artificial sweeteners. There are other flavours, with unique vitamin combinations for other reasons...staying awake, boosting immunity, pre workout, and they are all great.