• Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Requiem
Good

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Requiem Reviews

Ranked #182 out of 1252 in Lipstick

May 18, 2017

I bought this lipstick a few days ago and LOVE it; it has become my favourite lipstick. I love the idea of liquid lipstick but have often been disappointed with how it makes my lips look dry and creased. This lipstick has regained my confidence in liquid lipsticks though! It is SO easy to apply - it goes on smoothly and evenly (it isn't hard to ensure the colour is even on your lips). The staying power is incredible - I put it on in the morning before work and it lasts all day, including through eating lunch, without re-applying it. It also doesn't crease like other liquid lipsticks. It is also a tad cheaper than similar brands/products that cost $26+. I have not yet purchased this in another shade but I am 100% sure this is going to be my go-to lipstick. I cannot wait to try the other shades.

March 30, 2017

I am obsessed with this lipstick! I can't wait to own all the colours. It goes on smooth, perfect colour and lasts a long time. No other tattoo type lipstick compares, and Kat Von D shades are unbelieveable. If you don't have one yet, I highly suggest you but it! Any colour, they're all beautiful, and Requiem is a top favourite!

August 05, 2016

Be forewarned, this is a mauve/purple colour so you need to be receptive to purple lipstick to try this on, but once you do, you'll ask yourself what took you so long to try a purple lipstick on. This is a beautiful shade that looks good on every skin tone and just sets you apart enough so that people will compliment you on your lipstick colour. Kat Von D lipsticks are always great in quality, never drying and always long lasting.

July 23, 2016

Yes yes yes! I'm in love with this shade! It's the perfect soft mauve; light pink with a touch of purple. SO pretty and perfect. I get compliments on it every time I wear it. It's long wearing, comfortable to wear and I love the packaging.

June 03, 2016

$24 for a tube at Sephora. Dries a true matte from a liquid formula. Super smooth and precise application. Applies like a gloss and then becomes a matte lipstick. Crazy long wearing, this is a soft purpley pink shade. Super beautiful!