Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #14 out of 1198 in Lipstick

April 19, 2017

One of my favorite lipsticks! I usually put some lip balm before application, and my lips do not feel dry at all! The staying power is great, although I do have to reapply after eating oily foods but that's expected. I bought this in Lolita, the color and pigment is gorgeous. The best part is that I've been using this everyday for a month and the tube is still 95% full!

April 13, 2017

Being someone with natural big lips who lovessss wearing bright colors, this product has saved my life (not really, but you know what I mean!) Anytime I wear bright lipsticks and I eat, I tend to get transfer on my chin from my lis touching (super annoying!) I marched into Sephora on a mission to find a solution. After testing five liquid lipsticks on my hand, waiting five minutes and then rubbing to see the transfer, the Kat Von D was the only one with NO TRANSFER! I was sold - this product speaks for itself! For a night out, you apply once and don't have to reapply again, even if you are drinking or eating. I even got my friends hooked!

April 13, 2017

These are my favorite matte liquid lipsticks! It stays all day long no need to put more during the day. Great nude shades. I'll surely buy more of these. I love the red and the bow colors! Best high end liquid lipstick.

April 09, 2017

These are awesome, kvd never fails to have an awesome selection of different colors and her formula is really goood. This lipstick goes on smooth and isn't too drying like most liquid lipsticks, I find it lasts quite well too.

March 30, 2017

I purchased this lipstick in Backstage Bambi and Lovesick! Both fabulous, fabulous shades. Kat Von D's lipsticks are the best and hard to compete with. I can't wait to purchase more shades!

March 21, 2017

The everlasting liquid lipsticks by Kat Von d are amazing in my opinion. They apply nicely, and last long. The pigmentation is amazing and they don't Dry out my lips

March 16, 2017

Love the wide variety of colours, love how long it lasts! You can do absolutely anything and eat absolutely anything with this lipstick on. It doesn't dry your lips out completely either. The colours are true to what they look like in the bottle and don't oxidize to three shades darker like other matte lipsticks do.

March 09, 2017

Love this stuff! Wish there were more light shades though. The coverage is amazing with one swipe. Doesnt streak or go dry either. Staying power is incredible.

March 02, 2017

Vegan and animal cruelty free products from kat von d ! Long lasting lipstick, great for any makeup look and somewhat affordable if looking to go elsewhere

February 28, 2017

I love Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick. My favorite shade is Vampira. The 24 hour wear makes sure it doesn't fade. So eat, drink and be merry! It will last longer than you will. No worries!

jhartigan added a new review for
    CARGO Lip Gloss Quad