Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

A long-wear, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Available in 42 creamy shades, paraben free, and completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

Un rouge à lèvres liquide riche en pigment et longue tenue doté d'un fini lisse et mat et d'un confort léger et durable. Maintenant décliné en 42 teintes crémeuses. Sans parabènes. Le rouge à lèvres liquide Everlasting ne contient aucun ingrédient dérivé des animaux.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 18, 2020

My go-to lipstick 💄

i've tried a number of long lasting lipsticks and lip stains but this has become my go-to lipstick once I've tried it. I wanted something with staying power after eating and drinking and this definitely does! It may feel dry to others but I always put a lip conditioner underneath and touch it up with a lip balm in the middle of the day. I love it!

2.7/5

March 05, 2020
    California, United States

Beautiful shades, but always a butthole lip

I love the shades, not too keen on the formula...perhaps it's just me, but I found it too drying on my lips. I wish I had a better experience wearing it..as I do enjoy the colors. The longevity is commendable but it does not fade gracefully, you get a harsh line and a lot of butthole lip action going after a while. I find that when I reapply, it gets a bit heavy and clunky looking. Plus its on the pricey side.

January 04, 2020

Perfection in a lipstick

Lovecraft and Lovesick are my lips but better shades. I always get complimented when I wear them on my lips. They are long-lasting and do not transfer. It dries fast too.

November 19, 2019
    Texas, United States

love it

Love this so much! This is one of my favorite because it stays on all day and the color is so beautiful on all skin types. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a long lasting where such as a wedding or event!

August 08, 2019

great formula and shade range

I really love KAT VON D products because of the formula. i am a big lipstick junkie and this is one of my favorite formulas. its so nice on the lips, lasts for hours, stays matte and the color range is good too. i have bought a few different shades from this line because i love how creamy, soft and light wight this liquid lipstick feels.

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Long lasting color

If you are looking for a highly pigmented long lasting lipstick this liquid lipstick by Kat Von D is the best. It comes in a wide variety of shades and one of my favorite is the LoveStruck because it's a beautiful pigmented bright pink that stays on for hours with no or little need to reapply. I like using a lip scrub before using this liquid lipstick so that I get the smoothest application. It has a matte finish and if I feel like having some gloss I just apply a lipgloss over it. Highly recommend this

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

Bold & Fun Colours

I own 2 of these liquid lipsticks and I like them but they’re not my favourite. I really love the design as I do with all of Kat’s products! There is a great range of colours to choose from and my favourite shade is ‘Lolita’ which is a cult classic. The first time I wore this shade it looked more mauve than the pinky brown I was hoping for which I know can’t be helped due to natural lip colouring.

The liquid lipstick held up well and lasted around 4/5 hours (without eating food) but it enhanced every crack on my lips and I found the formula to be quite drying. Also if you eat anything that’s oily/greasy you can say goodbye to the entire application. I was hoping these liquid lipsticks would live up to the hype but I was left a little disappointed. Nevertheless, if you like bold and fun colours then I recommend you give these a try.

Updated On: December 04, 2019

I own 2 of these liquid lipsticks and I like them but they’re not my favourite. There is a great range of colours to choose from and my favourite shade is ‘Lolita’ which is a cult classic. These liquid lipsticks do enhance the crack on my lips and I have found that the formula is little bit drying. Also if you eat anything that’s oily/greasy you can say goodbye to the entire application.

July 09, 2019

Hello hot lips!!

Literally the best lip product in the world. This pigment is absolutely insane and it’s truly the only liquid lip I’ve found that genuinely stays on lips. It doesn’t crack or cake in the middle of the lip like most AND is actually reapply-able. Holy frigging grail product! Highly recommend the shade Lolita

July 09, 2019

Awesome pigment!

This sweet liquid lipstick lasts foreverrrrr. I can apply it at 8 am and it'll still be on at least 6 to 8 hours later. No weird smell and the colors are fantastic. It can be slightly drying at times and if I attempt to apply chapstick it takes the color off. But, otherwise I really enjoy this product!

July 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Bought on a whim

I bought the color melancholia and it is a much more severe barbie-pink than I realized, however, still a phenomenal product! I darken it up with some lip liner and we are good to go. This color does last for a while after smoking and drinking and talking! I do get the usual wear along the waterline of my mouth but the pigment stays put for a while. There is mild transfer. It is not very drying, but as with all liquid lipsticks, some exfoliation between applications would be nice, leaving your lips smooth and refreshed.