Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

A long-wear, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Available in 42 creamy shades, paraben free, and completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

Un rouge à lèvres liquide riche en pigment et longue tenue doté d'un fini lisse et mat et d'un confort léger et durable. Maintenant décliné en 42 teintes crémeuses. Sans parabènes. Le rouge à lèvres liquide Everlasting ne contient aucun ingrédient dérivé des animaux.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

December 23, 2018

Will stay all day

This liquid lipstick has serious staying power and colour pay off. This.will.not.budge. Be careful when applying as it is difficult to remove if you make a mistake. Fantastic for nights out eating, you don't have to worry. I only wish it came in more colours (some more subdued).

December 19, 2018

I was looking for a liquid lipstick that lasts in a nude colour that complimented my skin tone. I found tons of positive reviews about the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick so I figured I would give it a try. I bought Bow n Arrow and love it. It's easy to apply, it stays in place, and it's a great colour. I actually convinced my sister to give the brand a try and now it's all she wears. I do have dry lips normally, so if I don't exfoliate and apply a lip balm prior to applying the lipstick, I do notice it dries them out more, but that is to be expected with liquid lipsticks. I love this product so much.

October 04, 2018

I'm in love with it !

That lipstick is just stunning : first, it has so many shades you will always find what you're looking for, it has bold, classic and nude shades ! It dries quickly and doesn't dry out and it stays all day long : even though it's pretty bad when it comes to transfert, that's a must-have and the packaging is absolutly beautiful !

August 29, 2018

Go to red lipstain!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Brick Red has been my go to red lipstain for years! It's a gorgeous true red, perfect for a vintage pinup fashionista. The stain goes on smooth, doesn't feather and stays put with minimal touch ups.

August 20, 2018

Beautiful

I have a mini of the beautiful sort of dark purple colour called "sinner" and I fell in love instantly!
    It is very opaque and not patchy at all.
    It glides on smoothly and lasts a long time on my lips.
    There is such a variety of colours in her liquid lipstick line I just dont know which one to buy next lol.
    I highly recommend trying them out for yourself!

August 10, 2018

Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are truly everlasting snd vegan

I loveeeee Kat Von D everlasting liquid lipstick line. Currently, I am using the shades: Double Dare, Mother, Miss Argentina and Exorcism.
    The formula has a matte finish and it easily glides on my lips. This liquid lipstick dries out within a few seconds of application, still giving you enough time to correct any mistakes.
    Once dried, all the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks stay put for at least 6 hours for me, this time varies according to the use of my lips (lol), if you are planning to eat fried food then my friend it's best to carry the lipstick with you for reapplication.
    The formula does not have the peculiar stink that most of the liquid lipsticks have.
    Kat Von D is my makeup goddess because her makeup collection has such diverse colors,all her products are completely vegan and are not tested on animals (I love this woman!).
    The darker shades are quite pigmented.
    I have only one issue with the Kat Von liquid lipstick and that would be cracks in the cap of the applicator but in all honesty it happened to only Double Dare which could be the result of my aggressive opening of the liquid lipstick (I am not a morning person).
    I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking for highly pigmented matte liquid lipstick.

August 06, 2018

My all time favourite liquid lipstick

I will always buy kat von d liquid lipsticks. They were my first high end and first ever liquid lipstick I purchased off my first sephora order. Been living them ever since and tried lots of shades since then. They are the best, very pigmented and last such a long time

May 25, 2018

Long lasting!

I consider myself a bit of a lippie connoisseur. I have drawers upon drawers overflowing with lipsticks! I received the Kat Von D liquid lipstick as a birthday gift and immediately went back to buy more shades! I like the formula, it feels good on my lips, and I enjoy the colours, and it is transfer proof. I get at LEAST one compliment every single time I wear Bow n Arrow, without fail. I use this product with AND without lipliner and it looks stunning either way. It is very similar to MAC Velvet Teddy, another favourite of mine. It lasts all day, including lunch time, and is not drying like other formulas I own. Love it!

March 28, 2018

Stunning colour range & formula

I can see why so many people are obsessed with these. I bought the shade Double Dare and it's a gorgeous pinky-red that is really flattering on me. It's a comfortable matte formula that dries down and looks soft on your lips. They are quite pricey, but I'm willing to pay the premium if it means getting fantastic products like this. Now I want more colours (Lolita is probably next)!

March 27, 2018

Amazing and non-drying, as usual!

Full disclosure: I am a huge fan of Kat Von D's makeup. But I am being objective here. This is an amazing lippie that goes on well, is super pigmented, and drys evenly. This is a great lippie for an office day job or a cute coffee date. It looks great with a natural mascara look or with a glam liner look. I use these lippies very often for a majority of my looks because they hold up so well! Cannot recommend enough, I love these. My favorite part of these lippies is how close they are in colour to their descriptions!