Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 1317 in Lipstick

July 15, 2017

HIgh quality

High quality lipstick I purchased the shade lolita and it turned into one of my most won shades!Its a great neutral.I love the finish its matte but it doesnt make my lips dry at all.I do reccomend moisturizing the lips about 10 mins prior to applying the lipstick.You also dont need a lipliner but it looks so sharp and clean with one.

July 12, 2017

My all time fav!

This is my all time favourite lipstick! They are long lasting and you don't have to reaply over and over again! So many great colours to choose from and it is a must add to every outfit!

July 10, 2017

Great lasting power but uncomfortable for dry lips

I have very limited experiences with liquid lipstick, as I have very dry lips so I know I will not be comfortable in them. However, sometimes liquid lipstick is a necessity when going out and you know you will be eating and drinking a lot. These definitely wear very well, requiring barely any touch ups after a couple of hours. While I do find them drying, they don't crack, and they look impeccable around the perimeter of your lips even if you don't use a liner.

June 29, 2017

Pretty good

Kat Von D liquid lipsticks are pretty good. They are very pigmented & easy to apply, they usually go on smoothly without looking streaky but I wouldn't say they're the best liquid lippies out there as I have tried quite a few.

June 25, 2017

Amazing pigment, wicked lipsticks!

I can't go on enough about how much I love the selection of colours in this line. While the formula is a little drying, and that's to be expected, few lines can really compare to the bold pigments of Kat Von D. I will say that eating something oily (like a piece of pizza) does do some damage to the wear, but that can be said about any and all liquid lipsticks.

June 21, 2017

Long lasting & Great coverage

Kat Von D Everlasting liquid lipstick is exactly that Last forever on the lips.. Great lip coverage love the colour on me. My lips are not dry or even feel dry. I love this product ..

June 18, 2017

DAMN

I purchased this product after hearing about how great it is. I'm currently obsessed with lipstick. This product is amazing!! I cannot believe how long lasting it really is. I couldn't get it to even wash off my hands after trying samples at the store lol. It's very highly pigmented. I will be buying more of this in the near future. Lovesick is a very gorgeous pink colour. Best lipstick by far!

June 10, 2017

This is definitely my favorite liquid lipstick! I prep my lips with a scrub and balm before applying and I never have a problem with cracks or flaking. I usually only have to do a small touch up near the centre of my lips after eating. Amazing range of colors as well!

June 06, 2017

I would recommend that EVERYONE try at least one colour from this line. You will fall in love instantly. The colour payoff is incredible and I can eat and drink all day without it fading. My lips don't feel dry or pasty and it doesn't crack. I've purchased tons of colours and can't wait to buy more.

June 04, 2017

My favorite liquid lipstick! Does not feel dry at all on the lips. It does last all day and through eating and drinking. I find it breaks down a bit if you are eating oily foods. The colors are amazing and the packaging is really cute.

Luzy earned the Beauty Guru badge