Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

A long-wear, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Available in 42 creamy shades, paraben free, and completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

Un rouge à lèvres liquide riche en pigment et longue tenue doté d'un fini lisse et mat et d'un confort léger et durable. Maintenant décliné en 42 teintes crémeuses. Sans parabènes. Le rouge à lèvres liquide Everlasting ne contient aucun ingrédient dérivé des animaux.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

March 26, 2019

J'adore ce produit jen veux toujours

Omg!! Ce produit est à la hauteur de mes attentes kat a su ce qu'une femme veut sans aucun doute. Une bonne tenue des couleurs parfaites je me sent sexy et très bien.

love it

love it love it,,,,,,It lasts all day and the colour is perfect...The quality seems to be great when wearing it.. I told my friends about it and they bought it as well.. and they love it too

My favorite lipstick!

This is my favorite liquid lipstick!
    It goes on great and stays throughout the day!
    No feathering, no cracking.
    And the color choices are gorgeous!

I don't even need a liner to go over my lipline.

March 20, 2019

So torn

I’m torn on this product. The staying power is amazing. The colour is beautiful and consistent, even with multiple coats. But they make my lips feel so dry. Even though I can wear it all day without it going anywhere, I just wish the formula sat on the lips more like the stila ones

February 22, 2019

Everlasting

Hands down this is my utmost absolute favorite liquid lip ever! This lipstick stands up to it name as being everlasting as this lipstick just does not come off. I love that this lipstick stands up to all day wear & keeps going. I literally have to use a lip scrub to remove this lipstick at the end of the day. Its definitely worth the $20!

December 23, 2018

Will stay all day

This liquid lipstick has serious staying power and colour pay off. This.will.not.budge. Be careful when applying as it is difficult to remove if you make a mistake. Fantastic for nights out eating, you don't have to worry. I only wish it came in more colours (some more subdued).

December 19, 2018

I was looking for a liquid lipstick that lasts in a nude colour that complimented my skin tone. I found tons of positive reviews about the Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick so I figured I would give it a try. I bought Bow n Arrow and love it. It's easy to apply, it stays in place, and it's a great colour. I actually convinced my sister to give the brand a try and now it's all she wears. I do have dry lips normally, so if I don't exfoliate and apply a lip balm prior to applying the lipstick, I do notice it dries them out more, but that is to be expected with liquid lipsticks. I love this product so much.

October 04, 2018
    Val d'Oise, France

I'm in love with it !

That lipstick is just stunning : first, it has so many shades you will always find what you're looking for, it has bold, classic and nude shades ! It dries quickly and doesn't dry out and it stays all day long : even though it's pretty bad when it comes to transfert, that's a must-have and the packaging is absolutly beautiful !

August 29, 2018

Go to red lipstain!

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in Brick Red has been my go to red lipstain for years! It's a gorgeous true red, perfect for a vintage pinup fashionista. The stain goes on smooth, doesn't feather and stays put with minimal touch ups.

August 20, 2018

Beautiful

I have a mini of the beautiful sort of dark purple colour called "sinner" and I fell in love instantly!
    It is very opaque and not patchy at all.
    It glides on smoothly and lasts a long time on my lips.
    There is such a variety of colours in her liquid lipstick line I just dont know which one to buy next lol.
    I highly recommend trying them out for yourself!