Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

A long-wear, high-pigment liquid lipstick with a smooth, matte finish and all-day, lightweight comfort. Available in 42 creamy shades, paraben free, and completely free of animal-derived ingredients.

Un rouge à lèvres liquide riche en pigment et longue tenue doté d'un fini lisse et mat et d'un confort léger et durable. Maintenant décliné en 42 teintes crémeuses. Sans parabènes. Le rouge à lèvres liquide Everlasting ne contient aucun ingrédient dérivé des animaux.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Long lasting color

If you are looking for a highly pigmented long lasting lipstick this liquid lipstick by Kat Von D is the best. It comes in a wide variety of shades and one of my favorite is the LoveStruck because it's a beautiful pigmented bright pink that stays on for hours with no or little need to reapply. I like using a lip scrub before using this liquid lipstick so that I get the smoothest application. It has a matte finish and if I feel like having some gloss I just apply a lipgloss over it. Highly recommend this

July 09, 2019

Hello hot lips!!

Literally the best lip product in the world. This pigment is absolutely insane and it’s truly the only liquid lip I’ve found that genuinely stays on lips. It doesn’t crack or cake in the middle of the lip like most AND is actually reapply-able. Holy frigging grail product! Highly recommend the shade Lolita

July 09, 2019

Awesome pigment!

This sweet liquid lipstick lasts foreverrrrr. I can apply it at 8 am and it'll still be on at least 6 to 8 hours later. No weird smell and the colors are fantastic. It can be slightly drying at times and if I attempt to apply chapstick it takes the color off. But, otherwise I really enjoy this product!

July 07, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Bought on a whim

I bought the color melancholia and it is a much more severe barbie-pink than I realized, however, still a phenomenal product! I darken it up with some lip liner and we are good to go. This color does last for a while after smoking and drinking and talking! I do get the usual wear along the waterline of my mouth but the pigment stays put for a while. There is mild transfer. It is not very drying, but as with all liquid lipsticks, some exfoliation between applications would be nice, leaving your lips smooth and refreshed.

July 03, 2019

Love love love!

Definitely in my top lipsticks. The formula is freaking amazing. This lipstick lasts long, and the colour stays. Great selection of colours as well. Would recommend!

March 26, 2019

J'adore ce produit jen veux toujours

Omg!! Ce produit est à la hauteur de mes attentes kat a su ce qu'une femme veut sans aucun doute. Une bonne tenue des couleurs parfaites je me sent sexy et très bien.

love it

love it love it,,,,,,It lasts all day and the colour is perfect...The quality seems to be great when wearing it.. I told my friends about it and they bought it as well.. and they love it too

My favorite lipstick!

This is my favorite liquid lipstick!
    It goes on great and stays throughout the day!
    No feathering, no cracking.
    And the color choices are gorgeous!

I don't even need a liner to go over my lipline.

March 20, 2019

So torn

I’m torn on this product. The staying power is amazing. The colour is beautiful and consistent, even with multiple coats. But they make my lips feel so dry. Even though I can wear it all day without it going anywhere, I just wish the formula sat on the lips more like the stila ones

February 22, 2019

Everlasting

Hands down this is my utmost absolute favorite liquid lip ever! This lipstick stands up to it name as being everlasting as this lipstick just does not come off. I love that this lipstick stands up to all day wear & keeps going. I literally have to use a lip scrub to remove this lipstick at the end of the day. Its definitely worth the $20!