Prestige Item
Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick Reviews

January 16, 2018

Best Matte Liquid Lipstick

Kat Von D has the best liquid matte lipstick there is. It is a bit hefty on the wallet, however it stays put all day. The colours are all to die for and they last all day long. Highly recommend if you are looking for a really good liquid lipstick that lasts all day!

January 11, 2018

One of the best liquid matte lipsticks IMO!

The Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick comes in a variety of shades that compliment any skin tone. The most popular shade seems to be Lolita, a nice dusty pink nude. The packaging is nice and slim compared to most liquid lipsticks and the doe foot applicator is perfect and very easy to use in application. The longevity of the liquid lipstick is amazing and is virtually transfer proof unless you're eating one of the liquid matte no-no foods. I love this line of lipsticks and they are definitely my go to!

December 15, 2017

No reapplying necessary

This stuff is gold. Stays on, even with kissing -no transfer! Just don't use tongue ;)
    I work in a bar and I will put this on before work and it will last all through my shift. If I eat, especially greasy or oily foods of course it will come off but just regular wear, even some drinking (with a straw) it stays on great. Grab the lip liner to go with for the perfect application.

Updated On: December 15, 2017

Not sure what everyone is complaining about re:pricing. Good cosmetics cost more.

October 23, 2017

Lolita Every Day

The color lolita pair perfectly with my medium skin tone. It looks like a deeper natural color on my lips. It doesn't stand out but it also looks like I put in effort to color my lips. The matte look is also very nice and doesn't look drying like other brands. It is a great color for day or night looks.

October 06, 2017

Worth it

These lipsticks feel really nice while applying and they apply smoothly as well. They have a beautiful matte finish and the colors are very different and unique compared to other brands. I really like the packaging as well and the lipstick is not drying like most matte lipsticks can be

October 06, 2017

Worth It!

I am an avid user of the Kat Von D makeup line and I will swear by her lipsticks. I have various shades and find the formula to last through almost anything; yes, it will come off a bit with eating but I find it to be only a minimal fade. The pigmentation is phenomenal and I can get behind any brand that is Cruelty Free & Vegan! (save the animals!) This lipstick is very buildable as well, either one swipe for a complete but lighter pigmentation coverage or you can build and darken the shade and get a brighter pigmentation. I have turned so many of my friends onto this brand and they all agree, that while a bit pricey for a lipstick, they last forever and you can't go wrong with the pigmentation and formula. I would recommend applying chapstick before hand if you have very dry lips as it can settle into cracks and affect the longevity and look of the lipstick.

October 04, 2017

if only it stayed on longer

great product. I have 2 in the shades bow and arrow and Lolita. so easy to apply and lightweight. only bad thing I have to say is that I have to keep re applying since it only lasts like maybe hardly 30 mins

Love love love

Some of my favourite lip stains are my Kat Von D ones. I love the easy application, and the amazing colours. I have 3 or 4, my favourite one is the Lolita one. Perfect for every day wear. Doesn't dry my lips out and is long lasting!

Gorgeous results for Lipstick

Love love love Kat Von D lipstick!! The lipstick colors are goals, and the lipstick stays on for a significant amount of time. I do wish however that the pricing wasn't so high. I find that you can achieve the same results with a different brand, spending less money as well.

October 03, 2017

great quality but higher price

these are great longlasting lipsticks, but they definitely are on the pricier end compared to other liquid lipsticks. I find a lot of cheaper or drugstore products give you the same long lasting results but are more affordable and also include more product. definitely recommend if you are into high end makeup, but if not, there are great drugstore priced comparables