Prestige Item
Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick Double Dare Reviews

December 11, 2017

Colour looks great. Dries lips though.

I finally caved and purchased the matte long stay lipstick that everyone was raving about. And I have to say, I finally get it! This lipstick does have great colour pigment and looks beautiful on. There are also so many colours to chose from. My only issue with it was that it definiteky left my lips really dry. I would definitely purchase again though.

October 06, 2017

Beautiful lipstick

I work long hours in a day so I do not have time to keep retouching my lipstick. This is one of the reasons why I love this matte lipstick because it will literally stay on my lips all day, even if I drink water, eat, doesnt matter. Like all other matte lipsticks, It is a bit drying but it is a beautiful color and stays on all day.

February 22, 2017

This liquid lipstick stays on me all day it's amazing I eat and drink and talk my mouth off and this baby doesn't budge. I saw a girl on insta use it as eyeliner and since the shade I have is very dark I decided to try it.
    It worked better than my tarte and Bobbi brown eyeliner I am so impressed that it is a two in one product that totally justifies the price on it

May 29, 2016

To be honest, I was somewhat skeptical about Kat Von D's makeup collection because I knew it would be overpriced and probably bad quality. I walked into the Sephora and immediately looked for Kat's product collection and I was amazed beyond words can describe. First, there were many men and women who were trying her products . Her colors were very pigmented and looked amazing on the shelf. I basically went to the lipstick section and chose the first color which happened to be Double Dare . I was scared to try it on because my skin color changes and I thought it would look bad. What really drew me to the liquid lipsticks was the fact that they stated that they were highly pigmented, long lasting and matte. Double dare is a dark pink color with a little of purple undertone (in my eyes) . After trying it on for a whole day, by 10pm my lips still had the color, it still was pigmented, still matte and still looked fierce,. The next day I went back to get it.

I totally recommend this lipstick , its amazing and cant wait to try more colors!