Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick in Lovesick Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 1323 in Lipstick

May 13, 2017

This lipstick was initially bought for me as a gift. I fell in love with it from the first moment I used it and have continued to purchase it every time I run out. The colour is perfect: not too bold and yet it makes a statement. I apply it in the morning and reapply throughout the day after eating and drinking. I am always impressed by how long it lasts on my lips.

May 05, 2017

This is one of my favourite liquid lipstick shades from Kat Von D range. You don't have to reapply over again to get great pigmentation. The liquid lipstick stays on for a couple of hours. I just wish it was more hydrating, it is a really dry formula and you can't really smile wearing this lipstick on or else cracks will form, and create lines which I'm not a fan of. So the quality could be better. The colour itself is really pretty and I think would look good on a variety of skin tones.

January 08, 2017

I ❤ this lipstick, and WOW the colour is fantastic! This is a long wear lipstick, you don't have to worry about re-applying too often. But make sure you always keep it handy, because its always nice to have that fresh-applied look ❤

September 27, 2016

I love this Liquid Lipstick. The color looked nice on me that's why I bought it. But prior on buying it, I was trying 3 different liquid lipstick at Sephora and I just love the Matte Finish. It doesn't have a weird smell like others I have tried.

May 18, 2016

This is one of my favourite lipstick formulas, it's so fast drying, matte finish. and insanely long wearing. It can withstand just about anything! Smooth and precise application and is great for creating ombre lip looks. Can be a little drying. This pink goes on sort of a bubble gum pink but dries into a really pretty soft, dusty rose.

May 18, 2016

First Kat Von D liquid lipstick purchase, but my third overall purchase of liquid lipstick. My first two are the senhora brand but I like Kat Von D's better! It' feels lighter, like you're not wearing any lipstick, and lasts for a while!!