Prestige Item
Kat Von D Lock It Tattoo Foundation Reviews

October 19, 2018

Great high-end foundation!

I really love this foundation. While I can't justify buying it all the time, it's definitely a good quality product. The shade Light 44 suited me perfectly, and I found the foundation to be full coverage. The only problem I have with it is the way it appears on my skin sometimes and settles into dry spots, but this has more to do with my dry skin than the product. I don't expect it to be magic. It's probably better for people who have oilier skin. Another downside to it is the price. All in all, it's a good foundation that I will definitely repurchase.

October 16, 2018

Expensive but amazing

I love this foundation. I bought a bottle and lasted me almost a year, even though I wear foundation everyday.

The following year I picked something new to try for my wedding and I wished I had spent the money on another bottle of kat von d. Since the wedding I went back and bought another bottle because I love it so much and I don't think anything will ever compare.

Worth saving up for the splurge.

October 01, 2018
    Val d'Oise, France

Fell in love with it !

I've bought this foundation in the shade L41 and I love it : that's a matte, full-coverage foundation in a beautiful packaging with a seal looking like a wax melter, I highly recommend !

August 27, 2018

amazing product

I've used this only twice so far and I have fallen in love! I will use this everyday and re-purchase. The shade is amazing on me and it goes on so easy. I didn't need much of the product and it spread well. I have always had dark circles around my eyes and this is a huge improvement. I highly recommend.

August 15, 2018

Classic

Good full coverage foundation. Looks nice mixed with lotion to make a CC cream. Looks flawless when topped with powder foundation. I wish it wouldn't look so cakey by the end of the day but it's an easy fix. I have repurchased over 5 times and love the shade range

July 18, 2018

The Best Foundation!

I bought this foundation randomly and am so glad I did, because it is the best! It applies so smoothly and you don't have to use a lot to get the perfect look. It lasts me forever!!! Of course, it's a bit expensive, but with the small amount that you have to use when you apply it, and the long time it lasts, it's worth it! 100% would recommend!

June 28, 2018

Takes a bit of getting used to

Had a tough time when I first invested in this foundation. My skin is very fair so I was excited to finally find a shade light enough for me. However I found it tricky to use at first as far as not making it cakey. It for sure required a good skin care regime and is NOT for dry skin. It will be easily visible and blotchy after an hour. However with the right routine of primer and skincare it’s a lifesaver of a product. It evens my skin wonderfully and provides an excellent base for other products. A bit on the pricey side but a little goes a very long way (too much does not look pretty at all). For sure my new go-to.

June 18, 2018

Best foundation

I actually use this foundation every single day because it’s full coverage and it keeps on all day when I’m at work and it actually looks really nice I always get compliments when I have it on

April 23, 2018

I love love love this foundation!!! Must buy

This is my go to foundation. It is so pigmented yet it doesn't go cakey. It applys beautifully with a thick brush or damp beauty blender. This foundation lasts for hours and does not crease at all! This is one of my most favourite purchases from sephora. Would highly recommend!

April 15, 2018

Kat Von D foundation

Pros
    - high coverage
    - a little goes a long way
    - good price

Cons
    - drying
    - matte
    - unnatural looking
    - have to work quickly
    - causes smile lines