3.9/5
Kat Von D Saint Eau de Parfum Reviews
#67 in Perfume

March 31, 2020

Favourite Scent

I love this scent! It lasts all day, without being overpowering to any degree. It even lasts through gym workouts! The scent is light and refreshing. Definitely my favourite.

January 08, 2020

Beautiful packaging saint full smell!

I enjoy using this product for special night outs with my husband because I wore it on our wedding day. I love this smell it’s a good smell that I can’t seem to get rid of. Definitely recommend!

September 04, 2019

Nice Daytime Fragrance

I got a mini of this in a kit and like it so much that I am planning on picking up the full size once my mini is done. It is a great daytime floral scent without being overpoweringly floral. I am sensitive to scents and this one does not bother me at all.

1.7/5

August 30, 2019

Honestly didnt care much for this producr

I find it smells very cheap a d dosnt last long at all a d its crazy expensive i personally dont really care much for this product if others like it great but personally not my style

May 08, 2018

Perfect Smell

I love the smell of this perfume! It is a sweet scent but not too obnoxious or florally. It stays on pretty well and I can wear it all day long. The bottle is beautiful in a nice white bottle and I keep it on display in the washroom.

March 21, 2018

Beautiful scent in an amazing package

This is my absolute favourite perfume - i hope it never leaves the shelves- and not to mention the packaging is gorgeous!!!!!! The scent is subtle - but even after hours I was getting compliments on the smell, so it stays well.

December 13, 2017

SO excited this fragrance is back!

I could not believe it when I heard they were bringing back the Kat Von D Saint and Sinner perfumes. Saint is one of my favourite scents and I was so sad when they stopped making it, so as soon as it came out I had to rush to Sephora to pick it up. It's a nice light clean smelling scent that stays all day. It's not too strong, but not weak either. It's a really great every day perfume for me.

September 26, 2017

Un gros oui pour Saint/un gros non pour Sinner

Généralement, j'adore les produits de Kat von D. Non seulement ils sont cruelty free,mais en plus ils sont de très bonnes qualités. Ayant fait une commande chez Sephora, j'ai reçu un échantillon gratuit de Saint/Sinner parfum. Le design de la bouteille est parfait et voici ce que que je pense de chacun d'eux :

Saint: Je suis tombé en amour avec ce parfum. Délicat, sensuel, un brin sucré mais surtout floral. C'est mon coup de coeur du moment et j'ai déjà très hate de me procurer le plus gros format.

Sinner: Plutôt forte comme odeur, présence très prononcer de cannelle, l'odeur conviendrait plus, selon moi, à un garçon. Je n'ai malheusement pas aimé Sinner car je préfère les odeurs floral et sucré,

August 28, 2017

Great product smells amazing

This perfume smells so good and it is long lasting i would definitely recommend to anyone it has a very light scent to it so it's good for people with allergies

1.5/5

August 25, 2017

No staying power

I got a sample from sephora and I'm glad I didn't purchase a bottle. Smelt really nice in-store, but on me, no. I can smell the floral scent, but it's something that my mom or aunts would wear. Also I feel like this scent can be bought from other brands. The scent isn't long lasting, didn't even last for 4 hours.