Prestige Item
Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette Reviews

October 25, 2017

Best palette

Si vous aimez les palettes de tons neutre et mat cette palette est pour vous !!! Moi je l'ai eu dans un éditions limité et je suis simplement accro je la traîne partout et mes amies me demande toujours de les maquiller avec celle la ! JE la recommande sans aucun doute .

October 20, 2017

Kat Von D Cosmetics

Kat Von D Shade & Light is an eyeshadow contouring palette made up of the velvety Matte neutral shades for that defined, neutral smokey eye. The price point is the only drawback. Make-up Revolution has the perfect straight up dupe of this palette. Ultra Contour Light & Shade. Colours and formulation is identical!

October 07, 2017

Favourite Palette!

The absolute FAVOURITE palette I own! It is perfect for simple everyday looks, but can also be built for epically gorgeous evening looks without even trying. Would recommend this palette to anyone looking for a great base palette who loves playing around with shade & light!

August 02, 2017

A bit pricey but nice neutral palette.

I read reviews stating this was a great palette and decided to try it. I really like it, the colors are laid out nicely and they blend very well with each other. I do wish they were not so expensive but it is a very nice palette and just because of how well the colors are laid out I would purchase again.

June 11, 2017

The shadows in this palette are amazing. I love that they are matte and how easily they blend. They also last forever, I have been using this palette 3-4 times a week for the past 2 years and I still have shadow left! There is a match for any skin tone, I love the warmer tone when I have a bit of a tan it enhances it so well.

May 31, 2017

I love the colours in this palette! I wish the light shades were a bit more shimmery so that it was more of a highlighter, but it works very well under the eye to set your concealer!

May 29, 2017

I find this palette very good value—super quality and a lot of product for the price. The colour selection is very good, and it's a great staple palette to use as a base for all eye looks. I might not recommend this palette for beginners, as the intense pigmentation o the shadows can make them a little tricky to blend.

May 26, 2017

Love this palette! Amazing matte shadows! Great base product. Her shadows can be a little dusty so ensure to tap off brush. I use this all the he time! Beautiful selection of shades to choose from and laid out beautiful.

May 18, 2017

When I purchased this palette I wasn't really sure if I would like it, but I heard people raving about it so I thought I'd give it a try. Man am I ever glad I did. The quality is leaps and bounds better than even some of the Urban Decay palettes I have. Blends so well and the colors are such a great match for any skin tone! I love this so much and hope she comes out with some more permanent eye palettes!

April 20, 2017

Honestly, this palette was a pretty big disappointment. I bought this palette after hearing people rave about it but after trying it myself, I've discovered that there is absolutely no pigment, its very chaulky, and it was not long lasting.