Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 1398 in Eye Shadow

June 11, 2017

The shadows in this palette are amazing. I love that they are matte and how easily they blend. They also last forever, I have been using this palette 3-4 times a week for the past 2 years and I still have shadow left! There is a match for any skin tone, I love the warmer tone when I have a bit of a tan it enhances it so well.

May 31, 2017

I love the colours in this palette! I wish the light shades were a bit more shimmery so that it was more of a highlighter, but it works very well under the eye to set your concealer!

May 29, 2017

I find this palette very good value—super quality and a lot of product for the price. The colour selection is very good, and it's a great staple palette to use as a base for all eye looks. I might not recommend this palette for beginners, as the intense pigmentation o the shadows can make them a little tricky to blend.

May 26, 2017

Love this palette! Amazing matte shadows! Great base product. Her shadows can be a little dusty so ensure to tap off brush. I use this all the he time! Beautiful selection of shades to choose from and laid out beautiful.

May 18, 2017

When I purchased this palette I wasn't really sure if I would like it, but I heard people raving about it so I thought I'd give it a try. Man am I ever glad I did. The quality is leaps and bounds better than even some of the Urban Decay palettes I have. Blends so well and the colors are such a great match for any skin tone! I love this so much and hope she comes out with some more permanent eye palettes!

April 20, 2017

Honestly, this palette was a pretty big disappointment. I bought this palette after hearing people rave about it but after trying it myself, I've discovered that there is absolutely no pigment, its very chaulky, and it was not long lasting.

April 03, 2017

I love this product it is perfect for people who are just starting to use makeup! It has all the basic shades! The pigmentation is phenomenal! The shades are not chalky at all they are extremely smooth!

March 30, 2017

I love this contouring palette works well with my skin tone. very easy to blend and apply It is a must have for me A little on the pricey side but way worth it !.

March 24, 2017

I love this palette and it probably my most used one. Although the shades are supposed to be set out in sections I tend to use them from all over the palette, so mix and match them. There are so many looks you can get from this palette from a simple daytime to full on smokey eye. I do find there is a little fallout, but the overall quality of the shadows is great. Highly pigmented and they last all day on my oily lids (with primer).

March 19, 2017

Quand elle est sorti en France j'ai foncé pour l'acheter