Kat Von D Shade & Light Eye Contour Palette Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 1264 in Eye Shadow

April 20, 2017

Honestly, this palette was a pretty big disappointment. I bought this palette after hearing people rave about it but after trying it myself, I've discovered that there is absolutely no pigment, its very chaulky, and it was not long lasting.

April 03, 2017

I love this product it is perfect for people who are just starting to use makeup! It has all the basic shades! The pigmentation is phenomenal! The shades are not chalky at all they are extremely smooth!

March 30, 2017

I love this contouring palette works well with my skin tone. very easy to blend and apply It is a must have for me A little on the pricey side but way worth it !.

March 24, 2017

I love this palette and it probably my most used one. Although the shades are supposed to be set out in sections I tend to use them from all over the palette, so mix and match them. There are so many looks you can get from this palette from a simple daytime to full on smokey eye. I do find there is a little fallout, but the overall quality of the shadows is great. Highly pigmented and they last all day on my oily lids (with primer).

March 19, 2017

Quand elle est sorti en France j'ai foncé pour l'acheter

March 10, 2017

Worth every penny! All shades are matte and I find have very little fall out. Even without a primer they have staying power and are pigmented.

I love the way they blend and with the number of colours, there are endless combinations. I am able to create a flawless day look and with the addition of a darker shade flip to a night look easily.

I find Kat Von D products are all worth every penny, and plan on buying this palette again when it is finished.

January 21, 2017

This product consisting of 12 matte shades is a perfect palette to use on its own or in combination with other palettes . There is a mixture of subtle transition shades and bold pop of colour shades .this is a perfect everyday palette to create many looks

January 15, 2017

Def one of my favorite high end eye palettes. It is an all matte palette which is my favorite part. They are very very pigmented and blend amazingly. the three larger pans on the top are great for color correcting and contouring. Love this!

December 05, 2016

Got this as a present before, i absolutely love kat von d colours, very easy to work with and blend out, great to create looks with when gong to work, and when you're about to go out easy to adjust and make a stunning look to go out with

November 26, 2016

Want a "go-to" palette that works for night and day? Then go buy this now. Worth every penny. I use this EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. And the odd night. So much you can do with this palette - just play. It blends well, stays all day, doesn't land in the crease of the eye and has a fantastic matte finish. No sparkle for this 45 year old chick. I use some of the shades as eyeliner too - and it works great. Love Love Love.