Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017
    1.3/5

January 24, 2019

Not Worth It

I wanted to like this eyeliner and gave it a fair trial. Both tubes I purchased from Sephora were dried out and useless. With a lot of work I managed to get some product to come out, but when I attempted to apply my liner it wouldn't stay, and trying to go over a line simply wiped up what I had already applied. I'll stick with my Stila, thank you very much.

January 21, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Smudge-proof but not true black

I used this eyeliner forever! It's so easy to use and the pen gives you the perfect flick to every wing you could ever make. If I use a primer and eye shadow this stuff will never budge, but if I miss one of those two steps it will be EVERYWHERE within an hour. I do have oily lids, but this is absurd. I've also found that it is not a true black finish and it actually has a small amount of shimmer/reflect in it, which is not what I want it a liquid liner! It makes my eyelids look more greasy than they already are. The nature of felt tip liquid liner is for it to try out, but this seems to dry faster than many others I've used before. The tip actually balls up towards the end and makes it impossible to use. There are better liquid liners out there than this!

January 20, 2019
    New York, United States

Kristen Nalezynski

This eyeliner is ok for the price. It applies nicely, very black and is definitely very easy to use. I love eyeliner in this pen form. It does seem to dry out quickly though, which is my only issue.

January 18, 2019
    New Hampshire, United States

My “Must Have” Makeup

This is one of the best make up products I’ve ever purchased. I received a sample at one time, and it had me hooked. Depending on how much you use it, it will last you several months at the very least.
    The tip of the brush is perfect because it will give a very thin line if that’s what you like or you can do a thick line. The tip is also fantastic for doing a A and for lining the bottom lid.
    It stays on all day and doesn’t smudge. It dries immediately so you can apply eyeshadow right away if that’s what you like to do, which I do!
    All in all, this is the first thing I throw into a make up bag if I’m going away. It’s my go to product that I never change up with any other brand. I’ve tried about 10 different liquid liners and this is by far the best.

January 13, 2019
    Pas-de-Calais, France

Etonnant

On m'a offert ce liner car avec mon petit budget, bien qu'intéressé par la marque, je n'aurais pas mis 20€ dans un eyeliner de moi-même. Mais après l'avoir utilisé une première fois je l'ai racheté parce qu'il est simplement très très très bon. Le noir est très intense, il tient extrèmement bien, il est facilement applicable. D'ailleurs étant adepte du liner, c'est la première que je teste une mine aussi précise, ce n'est pas vraiment un feutre, mais plus un pinceau. Cela rend l'application très précise, très agréable et très facile. Donc malgré le prix je trouvais trop élevé, finalement il vaut complétement 20€ puisque je l'ai racheté seulement au bout d'un an (alors que je met du liner quasiment tous les jours). Le rapport qualité-prix est donc très bon par rapport à d'autres liner moins chers, qui sèchent très vite et qu'on doit racheter tous les 2-3 mois, celui ci dure longtemps et tient toutes ses promesses donc je le recommande à toutes !

January 13, 2019

This liner got me wearing liner again!!

I've used so many liquid liners over time I just stopped using them because it was a mess everytime. When I tried this, I used it daily. I still use it often. The tip doesn't go off track randomly & it stays on all day & night.

December 13, 2018

Great product for a reasonable price!

Love the long lasting formula and the sleek bristles. Easy to use and pretty much idiot proof ;P
    I've tried many different liners and I keep coming back to this one.

December 11, 2018

Love love LOVE this liquid liner!

Absolutely love Kat Von D’s tattoo eyeliner! This liner lasts through rain, snow, sweat or anything you can throw at it. My daughter does competitive all star cheerleading and this liner looks great under the brights lights on the mat and does now rub off on uniforms.

December 04, 2018

Does not cove off til you want it to

This liner is everything! It has a great felt applicator that has just enough firmness and dispenses the right amount of product. It creates a smooth line and dries instantly. What you apply in the morning is what you take off at night. It doesn't budge. It never flakes or makes my eyes itchy. It removes very easily with remover without having to pull or tug at the eyes. Great product.

October 24, 2018

My new favourite

I have only recently started using this eye liner, but I can tell you know that will be rebuying. There is a reason this product is so highly recommended by so many people. It is easy to apply, and extremly pigmented. I love my eyeliner to be as black as possible and this is one of the few that I have found that meet that requirement. If tou are considering purchasing this item, please do! You will be extremly happy!