Prestige Item
Kat Von D Tattoo Liner Reviews

What it is:A liquid liner pen that works on the face and the body.What it does:Achieve dramatic eyes and create temporary tattoos with this water-resistant must-have that brings out the artist in you. The innovative brush tip makes it easy to make your personal vision a reality.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

May 14, 2018

Absolute Favourite!

I first tried Kat Von D's Tattoo Liner after receiving a sample of it. It quickly became-and still is- my absolute go to! It applies so easy and is meant to last! Whether I'm out and about all day while travelling, or going out with friends, it never requires a touch up! I've even woke up from a 10 hour sleep without a smudge! But when it comes time to actually remove, it's a piece of cake!

May 07, 2018

Great eyeliner

stays for the longest time, will not smudge even in extreme weather (snow storms, impossible heat, rain - all tested by me!), will always buy as my staple liquid liner, thin and thick lines possible easy to make corrections

May 07, 2018

Love this eyeliner!!!!!

I absolutely love how this eyeliner applies, so smooth! Also talk about lasting power, it has held up against water fights, bathing a 1 year old who splashes like mad, the gym. It still looks like it was just applied. Love love love this product! Its worth the splurge vs a drug store brand eyeliner for sure. (I have heard nyx has a comparable eyeliner but have yet to try it)

The only negative thing I have to say about this eyeliner is that I wish it were a bit darker.

April 24, 2018

For anyone just starting with liquid

If you're new to liquid liners and feeling intimidated, this is a great place to start. The felt-tip makes it easy to create very thin lines or a bolder wing, whatever you're into. The pigment lives up to its name and stays put throughout the day. I always come back to this liner again and again.

April 23, 2018

This is a super fast drying high pigment liquid liner

This is my all-time favorite liquid eyeliner and it makes all other liquid liners pale in comparison! I've also tried the UD Perversion liquid liner and the Stila liquid liner and they're okay, but I have absolutely no use for them now that I've found this one. It applies so, so smoothly and makes liquid eyeliner actually easily to apply, which I feel like is quite a feat!

April 19, 2018

Smudge proof!

I only recently got into eyeliner in the past 2 years and out of the few i've tried this one is my go to. The tip on the liner is nice and fine (perfect for a newbie like me) and once it's on it stays on! That being said, you will definitely need to have an eye makeup remover to get this off.

April 16, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Amazing!

Love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and precise. It doesn't rub off or sweat off, but comes off easily with eye make up remover. I've tried a lot of brands, but this one knocks them all out of the park!

April 15, 2018

Best liquid liner

I have been using this liquid liner for the last 10 years, its bold and precise for achieving any look imaginable! I would recommend it to anyone. Well worth the price as it is very long lasting

April 15, 2018

Starts out great!

I am a liquid liner junky- specifically in the pen format. Whenever I see one I add to my collection. This liner was one of the first non drugstore i tried when I was old enough to shop at Sephora! It starts out really amazing and helps to achieve the perfect winged liner. But I find the flow becomes inconsistent very quickly - about 2 weeks of use (not everyday). When I am paying that much for a liner I’d like a little longevity. I’ve tried wiping the brush tip as others have suggested but no luck. I also thought I might have had a bad tube, so I did repurchase. Unfortunately, I had the same result.

I continue my hunt for the perfect liquid liner pen!

April 14, 2018

Best eyeliner ever!

This is by far the best eyeliner I've ever used in my life! Its pigment is amazing, stays on forever like the claim, and helps get really precise lines with the brush tip. Highly recommended.