Kate Spade Designer Accessories Cell Phone Case Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 330 in Accessories

April 19, 2017

i picked up a kate spade phone case when i needed a new one because they were the only visually appealing cases i could see at the time, after about a week the print was wearing off and not even a month later it was falling apart... not worth it

April 19, 2017

I love everything that Kate Spade touches. I have quite a few kate spade cell phone cases. These are always an amazing gift idea! People love to receive these cutesier cases!

April 19, 2017

I love my Kate Spade cell phone case, I am on my second only because I bought a new phone and required a bigger case. My phone is well protected and looks amazing every day!

March 03, 2016

I purchased the rainbow Kate spade case for my iPhone 5s and overall I love it so far! Not only is the case cute and fun, but it is very durable as well. My phone fell out of my sons stroller and down a flight of stairs and I thought for sure it would be broken. I pick it up and the case is still perfectly in place and there is not a single dent or scratch in sight! It is a little bit on the pricey side, but considering how well it protects my phone, I feel that it is worth it!