Kate spade handbag Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 107 in Handbags

July 01, 2017

Kate spade

I love Kate spade handbags! You can find many according to your style and personality! They can be pricey but Kate spade has so many sales which makes purchasing one even more worth it!

June 05, 2017

I love kate spade hangbags. They are simple, classy and cute. They always come in nice colors. They are expensive but you can often find them on sale. If you know that you are going to wear it often, the price is worth it.

April 28, 2017

I LOVE KATE SPADE!!! Her stuff is so fun and classic. The products and prices at the outlet mall is definitely worth it. Good quality for affordable prices and fun designs. I love this store and brand so much. The discounts at the outlet mall can be really amazing if you go at the right time. I definitely recommend this brand.

March 17, 2017

I like Kate Spade's style most of the time because it is very similar to Alice+Olivia's esthetics with a lower price point. I am mostly intrigued by their accessories goods mainly their bags. I think they have a lot of good classic bags for women of all ages who wants options but not too expensive. They have outlets and frequent flash sales as well, making it more affordable to the masses. I highly recommend checking them out!

December 29, 2016

I recieved my first Kate Spade hand bag back in June. It was a birthday gift and I was worried that I would never use it for fear of damaging it. I loved just looking at it. A beige with navy blue bottom rim, it was classy and elegant. I started using it before Christmas and I am so glad I did. Not a mark on it despite the holiday rush. I had so many complements it made me feel very in style. It's now my only purse and I believe the high quality of this bag with make it a valued purchase. ❤

October 17, 2016

I know Kate Spade is sold at Winners or TJ Maxx, but i bought my first kate spade handbag at an outlet. It's a royal blue, medium sized bag, with 3 compartments: 1 large compartment with a clasp closure, sandwiched between 2 zipper compartments. I love how there is also a cross body strap in case I don't want to hold it, or wear it on my shoulder or crook of the elbow. It's big enough to carry things for my kids when we're out and about. I love that although kate spade has trendy pieces, a lot of them are timeless. I know I will still be able to use this bag for years because it's not covered in monograms or unnecessary embellishments.

July 21, 2016

I normally don't make expensive purchases like this but I fell in love with my Kate Spade purse and knew I couldn't leave without it. I love the look of it, soft matte black with a bit of gold, leaving it looking glamorous and classy. I wore it everywhere the first few weeks I got it and then toned it back to only wearing it with the right outfit when going out somewhere nice so I can keep it in top shape.

February 16, 2016

I am obsessed with Kate spade handbags at this moment ! Although a bit pricey I am happy splurging on a great bag and Costco is now selling them ! I just got a white medium sized bag holds everything I need for my three kids yet I can look fashionable and of course the optional cross body strap is a must for me right now so I can keep my hands free !!! Great bag

What's Your Favorite?

Mlepine earned the Beauty Expert badge

Mlepine added a new review for
    GLISS Oil Nutritive Shampoo