katy perry mad potion Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 1298 in Perfume

October 13, 2016

So, there's a story behind this perfume. Back in August 2015, I went to Las Vegas with my friends for our first time, and we stayed in the Hard Rock Hotel. As you walk into the hotel, you're hit with a strong smell. Once you get past the smell of cigarettes, there was an indescribable smell, it was almost like a vanilla mixed with something that we couldn't quite figure out. But it was magical. We were there for 4 days, then we came home. We were all hit with "Post Vegas Depression" and Vegas was all we could talk about, and one of the things we missed the most was the smell of the hotel we stayed in. One day I had went shopping at Shoppers Drug Mart, and I was smelling the perfume bottles I thought looked interesting. Katy Perry's Mad Potion being one of them, and once I smelt it, it brought me right back to the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas. It has a sweet vanilla, and musky floral scent to it, and it's amazing. It's definitely one of my favourite perfumes. It is a bit on the pricey side, as I only bought a 30ml and I believe it came out to about $45ish. However, it does smell amazing and it is very long lasting so a little goes a long way

May 26, 2016

LOVE the smell of this perfume!!! Makes the top of my list of favorite smells for sure. BUT it doesn't last very long at all and for the price I paid I was disappointed that I had to go through it so fast. I would buy it again for less money though. I would say its more the staying power of a body spray than a perfume. Seriously awesome smell though.

April 17, 2016

From past experience I absolutely LOVE Katy Perry's perfumes! Mad Potion has become my new daily scent and I always get asked what I'm wearing and told that I smell so good! It kind of has a bit of a vanilla smell mixed with other delicious things. Can't wait to see what Katy Perry puts out next!

February 09, 2016

My boyfriend gave me this for Christmas and I love it! The scent is long lasting and isn't too strong. I find it smells a lot like cookies. Absolutely love!

January 19, 2016

Eurkk il sent trop fort l'odeur n'est pas tres bonne. Je le déconseille fortement.

January 16, 2016

I bought the mini gift set of this after it went on sale after Christmas. I am just obsessed with this and its my go to scent right now. I don't know what it is, other than the fact that it smells like candy. Okay I liked candy a lot and maybe that's why. But it smells like vanilla and candy and those are my two favorites for perfumes. The thing is about this is that it is a very light smell and not overpowering and also not a sickly sweet candy vanilla smell but it has some light musk notes in it and some apple notes as well. When you smell it you don't think little kid perfume but yummy women perfume. If you smell it in the store you have to spray it on your skin then smell it a few minutes later. This is because smelling it out of the bottle doesn't do it justice, it smells just really alcohol-y in the bottle. Once you spray it on your skin and it sinks in that when you really can smell just how wonderful it is. My bottle is almost gone which pretty much means I need to buy the full size now. If you are looking for a very strong scent that intoxicates people when they walk by you then this is not the scent for you. But if you are looking for something sweet and light and more intimate for your skin then try this out :)

January 05, 2016

I got a sample. I really didn't like this fragrance. The combination of vanilla and some of the notes just didn't go for me.

January 03, 2016

For a cheap perfume, it actually smells pretty good. It has a musk undertone. It doesn't last very long, but sometimes that's okay!

January 01, 2016

Im not usually one for sweet smells in perfume but I absolutely love this fragrance!!