Good

KD Organizers 7-Slot Expandable Bamboo Silverware Drawer Organizer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #126 out of 198 in Kitchen & Appliances

January 20, 2016

My current drawer organiser was a dingy plastic model that was leaning towards the crummy side of clean and desperately needed replacing. So I went with this and what an upgrade! I love the clean, simple look of the bamboo, but for me the no 1 feature of this is the fact that it extends out to have extra room. Perfect for all those extra smaller pieces of kitchenware like zesters, garlic peelers, clips, etc.

The construction is great and I couldn't find any flaws or shaky joints, it's pretty solid and well-made. My only complaint would be that the extendable section is a little clunky when moving in and out and could be a little smoother (I pinched my finger), but this isn't the kind of product you're going to be extending and de-extending a lot. Once it's out, you'll probably leave it there.

I wanted to take a before picture to show you just what a good job this did on my messy drawers, but my husband started taking everything out before I got in there with the camera, darn him and his organisation skills!

This would make a great addition to any kitchen or even for an office drawer and I love that it's environmentally friendly!

Pros:
    - Well-made.
    - Professional Looking.
    - Eco Friendly.
    - Keeps your drawers or supplies organised.
    - Fits in standard drawer with room on the sides.
    - Extends for even more room for other utensils.

Cons:
    - Doesn't fit larger kitchenware.
    - Extendable sections don't retract as smoothly as I'd like.

----------------------------------

cokaluna earned the Beauty Guru badge

gillie added a new review for
    Ferrero Rocher

happy6400 added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

pabrams added a new review for
    Coffee-mate Coffee Creamer

pabrams added a new review for
    Comet with Bleach

dperrault added a new review for
    Sriracha Hot Chili Sauce