Kellogg's Pop Tarts in Cookies and Cream Reviews

Ranked #1319 out of 2380 in Grocery

June 05, 2017

This Pop tart flavor is absolutely disgusting especially if your not a fan of chocolate I would recommend the strawberry or rainbow kind to anyone. #PopTarts

June 03, 2017

Wow! I love cookies and cream in a pop tart. But the nutritional value is way down with so much sugar. It's a fun snack but not for your teeth!!! Occasional use is required.

June 03, 2017

Kellogg's is a great brand for breakfast and cereal&cookie;based snacking. PopTarts have 2 in a pack, 4 packs in a box. Chocolate cookie bottom and sides, and top; cookies n' cream icing filling in the center; (chocolate cookie continuing on top); Icing filling ontop with Cookie crumble Chunks on top! absolutely Delicious Warmed in Toaster or room temperature, out of package. Not the greatest in nutrients but good for snacking & on the go.

1.8/5

April 10, 2017

I like poptarts but didn't care for this particular flavour found hem very very sweet ,kids liked them but I really didn't I won't be buying these ones again

March 20, 2016

These are limited edition. When they comes out I gets a box or two. They are extremely good. Not to sweet.the first time I tried then I figured they would be sweet but no. Great with a glass of milk.

June 08, 2015

These are good they taste just like oreo cookies, I like mine unheated!

June 04, 2015

I thought this was a weird flavour. I liked it better when it wasn't heated up. I also don't like how it gets stuck in your teeth.

2.2/5

June 04, 2015

I do not like this flavour of pop tarts.. way to sweet no thanks

June 04, 2015

My kids were all excited to try this flavour but they were not impressed. It was flavourless and did not taste as delicious as their regular flavours. We ended up throwing out the box because no one wanted to eat it.

April 17, 2015

This is one variety of Pop Tarts that I don't like. The flavor tasted weird and I didn't like the after taste.