Kellogg's Special K Cracker Chips in Sour Cream and Onion Reviews

Ranked #1444 out of 2370 in Grocery

Looks like you CAN have your chips and eat them too! Try Special K™ Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Chips – they’re not quite a cracker and not just a chip.

Each crispy cracker chip is perfectly seasoned with savory sour cream and onion flavor. And at 110 calories for 27 Sour Cream & Onion Cracker Chips, they’re the perfect way to satisfy your salty snack craving.

*Description via company website.

March 30, 2017

Light, airy and crispy snack! Love the sour cream & onion flavour. These are a healthy alternative to your everyday chips which I enjoy. Really great flavour and they often come on sale too.

March 30, 2017

This is the best flavour of Special K chips by far, they are very flavourful. I like to keep a box of these in my office to munch on if I get a bit hungry in the afternoons. They have a nice crunch and aren't greasy at all

August 21, 2016

I love these and they're healthier than regular chips I always stock up on these when they go on sale for a great price I eat these at home while watching t.v. and pack them in my lunch kit to have at work as a snack the only thing is they taste so good I don;'t stop eating them until the whole bag is empty

January 12, 2016

I love anything that has sour cream and onion,what an awesome combination for flavors ,these cracker chips are delicious and you get that crunchy onion flavor ,yummy

August 23, 2015

These are simply DELISCIOUS! I did not come up for air until I finished every last chip. They taste like a cross between a chip and super thin cracker. The sour cream flavor is fresh and addictive. You can't stop eating them. A super alternative to greasy snacks.

June 08, 2015

Le goût des craquelins à saveur de crème sure et d'oignons est riche et la texture croquante et croustillante. Ce produit est semblable aux autres déjà sur le marché, mais est moins calorique par portion.

June 08, 2015

I LOVE chips but I know how bad they are for you. I tried these as an alternative and they are amazing. They taste fantastic and I can eat without guilt

August 21, 2014

these are a great low cal snack if you eat the serving suggestion but its hard not to eat the whole box.

June 23, 2014

I tried these just to see what they are like. At first bite, I wasn't too impressed but every chip I ate, seemed to encourage me to eat more. I decided that yes! I did like them, almost too much. I love sour cream and onion taste so much and these chips make me want to eat more. They are a bit healthier as far as snacks go and that is a good thing.

I will be buying these quite often.

March 27, 2014

Great taste and even a better crunch. This flavour is just perfect meaning its not overpowering. Also the price is right $2.99 at Walmart. What makes this product even better is the lower calories, so eat them without the guilt.

WendyPerras added a new review for
    Lever 2000 Body Wash