Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 295 in Granola Bars

Special K* Fruit Crisps are crispy, fruity and delicious, with 100 calories per two crisp serving! A perfect portion controlled snack to help manage your weight.

July 18, 2017

So good

These are so good they remind me of cereal bars.I love how crispy they are and sweet.They arent that bad for you either and can fit into my days worth of calories and sugars

June 21, 2017

Have to hide them so I don't eat them all in one day

I first tried this product working at save on foods and I was hooked from the start they are super delicious my favourite is strawberry they sort of taste like a pop tart lol my only complaint is I never buy enough for everyone because they are just to good to share lol

June 21, 2017

Love!

Perfect low calorie snack! I'm a huge fan of anything fruity and anything with a crunch so this is a great combination for me! Plus a pretty healthy snack for on the go!

Great tasting - reasonable pricing

I buy these on regular basis - usually the strawberry ones. They are excellent for mid-morning (or afternoon) snack when the urge hits..

They taste great and are easy to carry in your purse/bag. Best thing? It's great for portion controlling and monitoring calories..

Kellogg's Special K Fruit Crisps

I love these fruit crisps. The small filling is packed with fruity flavour which I love! They are calorie conscious and good for you. I like packing these for my lunch at work, they really satisfy my sweet tooth and are super affordable to buy, I like to stock up when I see these come on sale. I like all the flavours I have tried so far, have one of these crisps with one of the kelloggs protein shakes and you've got the perfect breakfast on the go and super filling.

Make em bigger

The filling has a very sweet fruity taste, which I like. The outer layer has a nice flakey crust that goes well with the fruit filling. Like others have said, very reminiscent of a pop tart only much lighter. The bars themselves are pretty small, thin, and don't leave me very full so I probably wouldn't buy again just for that factor, sorry.

June 07, 2017

Tried the strawberry ones and really liked them. Tastes a bit like a pop tart and are great for a quick snack. Can't wait to try the other flavours especially the chocolate ones.

May 19, 2017

To me, these taste like a great, lighter play on the Pop-Tart. The crust is light and flakey and provides a light crunch. The filling is fruity, gooey, and delicious. The crust and the fruity filling blend well for a nice snack to satisfy a sweet craving. I like that these come in a variety of flavours, so they have a flavour for different cravings, such as chocolate and cookies and cream. You can buy a big mixed pack of these at Costco for a good price.

May 09, 2017

These are so good and I really enjoy them. They really remind me of the taste and texture of a pop tart with the exception that you aren't heating them up. They're great for lunches and on the go.

May 07, 2017

Love the taste of these, they remind me of pop tarts:) they are usually on sale and a good quick snack for on the go. Other members of my family also like them

New favorite songs?