• Keri Original Intense Hydration
  • Keri Original Intense Hydration

Keri Original Intense Hydration Reviews

Ranked #661 out of 1552 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 13, 2017

My family would say I spent an absurd length of time reading the backs of bottles in the lotion aisle. But how else am I to avoid pthalates, fragrance, and a host of other bad ingredients? My usual go to was Jergens, but I wanted something with less ingredients and a better list overall. Enter Keri Original Fragrance Free Intense Hydration. While this brand still contains PEGs and parabens, which I'm not 100% sure of, at least it didn't contain fragrance or pthalates.

I love that it came in a giant bottle for only $9. I love that it really is fragrance free (even double checked it on the ingredient list). But most of all, I love how I actually noticed a difference when I switched from Jergens to Keri. My skin feels softer, noticeably softer. And I didn't have alligator skin before, but there's a definite improvement. The scent is very very faint, and thankfully doesn't smell like anything. It's truly fragrance free.

I always apply my lotions right after my shower; it's the best time to do so. Your skin absorbs it better and it locks in the moisture before the water just evaporates from your skin. You've got about a 15 minute window to get the most benefit from applying it after a shower. I did apply this a few times without having taking a shower first, or waited too long after a shower, and I noticed that it was a bit harder to rub in. So there is that one draw back if you apply this without your skin being damp.

Keri Original Fragrance Free Intense Hydration doesn't quite beat my favourite Curel fragrance free lotion (I love the ceramides), but it sure beats the price tag. My favourite bottle of Curel is $7.96 for just a 480ml bottle. Versus $8.97 for 900ml. That's almost 1 litre! So I think I'll be sticking with Keri from now on and hopefully years from now my skin will look years younger than my age.

February 02, 2017

Fast absorbing and long lasting. No greasy feel. I prefer the unscented version so it doesn't clash with my perfume and I can use it on my young children.

September 25, 2016

I bought this on discount.. I am not sure if the shelf life was close to expire or that maybe new packaging was coming out or that is was not going to be sold anymore.. The usual reasons that something is on discount.

Anyway.. My Mom told me that my sister uses this routinely and loves it.. I now love it as well.
    It gives my skin almost an opalescent glow. I use it on face, hands, body and feet. NO break outs either. I also put it on quite heavy 2 times now as a moisture mask. I didn't rinse, just let it soak in while I was sleeping. My face was oily in the morning (which is common anyway), and I washed my face in warm water and OMG was my skin ever soft, supple, plump.

I was very pleased. There is zero fragrance and it is a large 580ml bottle.

My hands stay protected from drying out too. I am very happy with it, even if I pay full price which is around $8.99

July 09, 2016

Keri Lotion original formula is phenomenal. This product keeps my skin moisturized as promised. It would have loved it a slight cheaper. Used it from I was a child but stopped when the formula changed to the lighter version. Since recent that other company have also switched the formula to the lighter option. I had now returned to Keri because they now offers the original thick creamy formula.

May 28, 2014

I love love this product. I use it twice a day and it's the only body lotion I've found that works on my skin for my needs.

May 11, 2014

I could do without the strong scent but I love how soft my skin feels after I use it

February 23, 2014

having to live with eczema I really appreciate this cream cause its really thick and rich