Kettle Brand Potato Chips Reviews

Jalapeno Kettle Brand Potato Chips have a zesty, south of the border flavor. Striking a perfect balance between fresh, well-rounded flavor and the clean, spicy bite of jalapeño peppers, these all natural chips are easy to eat with a satisfying burn that sneaks up on you. Pair them with an ice cold cerveza and kick back with this festive, fiery flavor. Behold, the perfect chip. Pick one up. Turn it gently in your hand. Admire the character, the unique, individual shape, the beautiful tawny gold color. We gently cook our potatoes to perfection in the finest oils, and then gently season them with the freshest, all natural ingredients and spices, creating chips with deep, rich flavors and fresh-from-the-field character. Kettle chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients and the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

February 27, 2020

Amazingly delicious

I love these chips!! They are so delicious and amazing ! My favourite part is that many of their chips are vegan! I also really enjoy the wonderful crunch!

0.5/5

December 13, 2019

Rotten fish taste

I bought 2 bags of Kettle sea salt chips from a retail store in October 2019, in Canada. The first bag was good. Half way through the other bag, i nearly puked: a chip tasted BAD rotten fish, real bad. I spat it out. Took a picture of the bag. Tossed the bag into garbage. Sent an email complaint to the Kettle Brand. They've ignored it. No respect towards the customer. Really bad taste and aftertaste.

July 07, 2019

A little bit hard.

I love these chips and the flavour in them,but since they’re kettle cooked chips they sometimes can be quite hard. But I still love these! My favourite is the barbecue one. These chips are sooo good! I would definitely buy these chips again!

September 24, 2018
    New Mexico, United States

Pricey

They have great flavors, especially for someone wanting to trying something new. But when you open the bag it is barely half full of chips. Who can afford half or less bag of chips when you have kids??? I can't.

March 21, 2018

Taste great

These chips tastes great. I got the sea salt flavour chips. They've got a nice crunch to them. The nicely salted with a good amount of thickness to them. Overall really good chips.

January 18, 2018

5/5 for these!

These chips are my absolute favourite and I will always reach for them. They have just the right amount of crunch, obviously because they are kettle cooked. They also have a good amount of seasoning. I have tried almost every flavour and have not been let down. They are delicious, and reasonably priced, especially for the quality that you get.

January 17, 2018

Delicious

These are by far the best chips ever! They are kettle cooked in healthy oils, they are lightly salted in either sea salt or pink Himalayan salt. They are not artificial and come in a variety of flavours. They are all very good. They also are not oily.

August 01, 2017

mmmmmmmmmm

I love the Kettke Brand chips! I love all the flavours.
    They're light and delicious and I know i'm not putting too much garbage in my body eating them.
    I recommend them for young and old.

June 09, 2017

Ces chips ont une texture parfaite selon moi: bien croustillantes, c'est ce que je recherche quand je mange des chips. Par contre les saveurs sont inégales: certaines sont très bonnes, d'autres décevantes. Et elles sont chères.

2.2/5

June 06, 2017

Recently I tried your uprooted chips and let me just say this. Bitter, nasty and ended up in the garbage. Typically I eat Terra brand but this was just terrible. I never waste food but I couldn't be paid to finish the bag.