Kettle Brand Potato Chips Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 39 in Chips & Popcorn

Jalapeno Kettle Brand Potato Chips have a zesty, south of the border flavor. Striking a perfect balance between fresh, well-rounded flavor and the clean, spicy bite of jalapeño peppers, these all natural chips are easy to eat with a satisfying burn that sneaks up on you. Pair them with an ice cold cerveza and kick back with this festive, fiery flavor. Behold, the perfect chip. Pick one up. Turn it gently in your hand. Admire the character, the unique, individual shape, the beautiful tawny gold color. We gently cook our potatoes to perfection in the finest oils, and then gently season them with the freshest, all natural ingredients and spices, creating chips with deep, rich flavors and fresh-from-the-field character. Kettle chips have bold flavor and hearty crunch. They taste so great because they're made from all natural, real food ingredients and the finest potatoes, natural oils and craft cooking methods. And they're backed by a commitment to sustainability like wind power, solar power, green building and biodiesel. Kettle Brand Potato Chips: simply great tasting, all natural potato chips made by a company that cares.

May 07, 2017

Kettle Cooked chips have a great crispiness, crunch, and flavour in every chip, though some have more stronger taste than others, good sizes, good thickness, good price. Really good chippies :)

April 11, 2017

Kettle Brand Potato Chips.. Yum. I really like crunch and the crispness of these babies. My favorite Kettle brand potato chip is Sea salt & vinegar.. Great flavor and freshness

April 08, 2017

Great alternative for a salty potato chip craving! Rather than choosing a main stream brand, I always go for these ones as part of more health conscious thinking... and they're actually great! Most flavours contain minimal ingredients and all things I actually recognize! My favourites are the Unsalted, Jalapeño, and Pepperoncini :) Yum! GF, natural ingredients, and no preservatives!! These potato chips are everything I dream of in a salty snack. Super tasty, great variety of flavours, and reasonably priced. These are also available at practically every grocery store out there! Love Kettle Brand Chips! A staple in my junk food cabinet!

April 08, 2017

Love kettle brand chips. My favorite two (because I can't pick one!) are definitely sea salt and cracked pepper and salt and vinegar. Love rippled and the amount of flavour packed into these will not disappoint! As for nutritional value, there are baked versions which are okay but are not nearly as good as these but I'm happy to see Kettle Brand is offer this as an option as some brands don't. A little bit more pricey than other brands but worth the extra $$$

February 28, 2017

I gave the red curry flavour a go. I wanted flavourful, with a bit of spice chips, and these sure were it. Strong enough, yet not too spicy. I actually find them best mixed with plain chips.

February 28, 2017

I love Kettle chips! They have a great selection of flavours and each chip is loaded with flavour. The crinkle cut Dill Pickle and Yogurt & Green Onion are my favourites but their Salt and Vinegar is really good too.

February 28, 2017

I love the Jalapeno chips. They are super crunchy and have the right bite of heat. They're always fresh and I like that they're thicker than regular potato chips. I love to have them with a bowl of soup.

February 28, 2017

I'm a huge fan of these kettle chips. Every bag is super fresh, crunchy and well seasoned. There is a vast array of flavours available from mild to spicy. The price is about average. Great for snacks on long road trips.

January 18, 2017

These are amazing chips!!!!!! So many flavours as well-- I love the SnV, but the plain ones even are amazing. You can get GIANT bags at Costco too- which is a bonus!!

January 16, 2017

These are AMAZING! The flavors are spot on and you can often find them on sale for 2 for $5! My favorite is the yogurt and green onion! They are delicious!