Kevin Murphy Angel Wash Shampoo
Good

Kevin Murphy Angel Wash Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #834 out of 1072 in Shampoo

March 24, 2017

This product lets vibrant colours last. I had bright blue hair and it lasted for three months with the help of the angel wash and the treatment. Also, this product repaired my hair after being damaged in the Blue Lagoon.

September 27, 2016

My hairdresser uses this shampoo on me when I'm in for a cut and I loved the smell so I bought a bottle to use at home. Smells amazing and leaves my hair so soft without weighing it down. On the pricey side, but I only wash my hair twice a week so it lasts me a while!

September 07, 2016

My hairdresser got me on the Kevin Murphy line after dying my hair blonde. This stuff smells amazing. It's worth every penny even though it is a lot more pricer. The smell stays in my hair for days, it leaves my fine flat hair with some volume, soft and supple again. I'm on my second bottle now in combination with other Kevin Murphy products which I will continue to use to help get my hair better again!

March 24, 2016

My hair was flat, frizzy, fine and a huge flop...then I was sent an angel... Angel wash by Kevin Murphy that is. (Soooo corny but my god I love this stuff) I love everything from the smell to the shape of the bottle (cute little rectangle so it fits perfectly in your shorwer corner, no more raining shampoo bottles when you grab one) my hair has never looked smelt of felt better. I colour my hair to cover grey (shhhh) and this is one of the ONLY products that doesn't cause bleed sonits actually protecting your colour and saving you tons of $$ on salon visits.
    thus shampoo gets an A+++ from me. Love at first suds.

May 07, 2014

My hairstylist talked me into using a higher quality shampoo and after using a sample size I was impressed. It is meant for fine, color treated hair. I find it does give me more volume and I really notice the difference if I switch to a drug store shampoo. I buy this shampoo and conditioner through my hairstylist in the bulk size bottles. They are $60 each but have lasted me over one year.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale