kevin murphy blonde angel wash Reviews

January 10, 2019

Keeps Blonde Fresh

As a fake blonde, its easy to turn brassy - especially with well water. This product keeps my fake blonde bright, bouncy and beautiful. In fact, it is the only product I will use on my locks.

January 17, 2018

A must have for blondes!

Going from a dirty blonde to a platinum bleach and tone bombshell left my hair not feeling so hot, and prone to brassiness. This product helped soften my damaged hair and keep it icy toned. Smells great too, and has a rich luxurious feeling lather. It is expensive, but you get what you pay for.

October 15, 2017

Pricey product, but defintiely worth every penny!

Let me start off with the fact that I have hair extensions, so for me it is very important to use products that only make my extensions last longer and look better! On top of this I also get highlights (im a pretend blonde), so I get my hair dyed quite often to keep up my hair. This shampoo helps keep my blonde looking fresh and white, compared to getting yellow and not so great. It definitely is a more expensive shampoo, but if you're someone like me who dyes their hair and needs to keep good uptake of their hair, I would say its worth the price.