4.1/5
Kibbles n Bits Original 8kg Reviews

October 03, 2017

Un régal pour les chiens

J'ai beau acheter d'autre nourriture parfois pour mes chiennes, c'est celle-ci qu'elles préfèrent. En plus elle est très souvent en spécial et reviens pas très cher.

October 01, 2017

Dog loves it

My dog loves the bites and goes crazy whenever its feeding time. I have seen that he plays more and his fur is nice and shiny. i even taught him how to do tricks using this food.

May 08, 2017

For the price Id recommend, but for the quality, its what you'd expect from your average dog food, nothing great about it. BUT if you are on tight budget AND you need something that still is SUITABLE to feed your dog without cutting corners on his or her health. Go for This!

2.3/5

April 12, 2017

This brand of food is not the best quality of ingredients and my dogs all being small and seniors have a difficult time chewing the large and hard pieces. I have to use water to soften it.

February 28, 2017

This is my go to dog food ! I have two huge german sheperads and they eat ALOT of food ! the kibbles n bits allows me to really get the bang for my bucks ! The dogs enjoy it and if i dont have it for them they dont eat other types !

March 28, 2016

I tried giving my two dogs this pet food but unfortunately they did not enjoy eating it. I was a little upset because there was plenty left in a bag and they didn't want to eat it. So I tried to trick them and mixed with another dry food. I ended up finishing the Kibbles n Bits bag, but I will not be repurchasing it.

January 27, 2016

I like to give this to my dogs, and they love me for it I'm sure judging from the bowls after they're done.