• Kiehl's Lip Gloss
  • Kiehl's Lip Gloss
Good

Kiehl's Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #702 out of 743 in Lip Gloss

Made with natural extracts of mango & grape seed. Non-sticky & smoothly glides on. Hydrates lips & restores suppleness. Contains antioxidants to preserve a healthy look. Not tested on animals.

April 09, 2008

This is my lip gloss of choice. I can't rave about it enough! It is a bit on the pricey side for a lip gloss but it is so fantastic! It gives you the polished look of a gloss but also provides the hydrating effects of a balm. It is also sheer, not pink (as you'd think it is from the colour of it.) It also isn't sticky but still gives the high gloss shine you'd get with products such as the one from MAC. Honestly, I am completely blown away by this product! As a bonus, it tastes great :) (well "Icy Everest" does...)

March 06, 2007

My boyfriend picked this up for me when I was feeling under the weather, as we are lucky/cursed enough to have a Kiehl's on the same block that we live on and he knows that nothing in the world will cheer me up more than a new product. It is absolutely wonderful, made with natural extracts of mango and grape seed, rose hips and apricot kernel. It smells and tastes amazing and when used consistently, it really helps my dry lips. One of the big pluses is that it is shiny without being sticky. The Pear Tree color is a great neutral color that can be worn anytime but I look forward to getting them all!

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?