Kiehl's Calendula Deep Cleansing Foaming Face Wash Reviews

October 16, 2017

Expensive but WORTH IT

This product, a little goes a VERY long way. very thick and very cleansing, to the point that it's as if you wore a face mask, except that it takes 2 minutes instead of 15-20. I love it! It probably lasts as long as 2 times your vichy bottle.

April 21, 2017

Only cleanser I'm completely satisfied with. I've been using this for a month now and am blessed. Not too drying, but cleans well. Gentle but effective in being a soap. Kiehl's is a little expensive as always, but try it out (ask for a sample?) if you have acne.

March 31, 2017

J'ai moyennement aimer se produit car j'ai senti que se savon me tirais le peau car elle n'étais pas assez bien nettoyer. Sinon elle enlève bien la salleter et le produit est bon! le prix est géniale et les ingrédients le son aussi!

February 17, 2017

I loved this face wash! It was very gentle on my skin but I never felt oily or dried out! I wish it was a little more affordable. I would recommend to everyone because it is such a great cleanser for most skin types

April 14, 2016

I love how my skin looks and feels after using this product. It gently washes away any build-up or make-up from the day and my skin just looks so refreshed and pores are less visible. I got it as a sample and then later purchased it so that I could continue using it!

1.2/5

November 21, 2015

I got a sample. I didn't like this product. My face wasn't smooth, didn't feel clean, felt heavy. Over dried my skin. Didn't like the smell either.

August 06, 2015

I had a bunch of samples of this product. I really liked it. It made my skin feel very clean and refreshed. I like this brand because it doesn't have a bunch of perfume in it. Great for sensitive skin.

June 18, 2015

i got this as a sample in the mail. it cleanses the face leaving it smooth and soft. if you have been washing your face and it gets overly dry afterwards, then this face wash is for you. no dryness. i like the fact that it is soap free. it is also friendly to touch

June 05, 2015

I received this as a sample & It worked wonders on my skin, it kept my skin moisturized, my skin felt clean and gave it a nice glow. Its a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for.

June 05, 2015

i really liked this face wash, i recieved it as a sample and i would purchase this in a bigger size, the cost is a little higher than i would normally purchase though but i think its worth it if it works good and it does! didnt make my face feel dry after washing it either.