Kim Kardashian perfume Reviews
#488 in Perfume

October 04, 2016

Loved the scent. It has good staying power. The liked the shape the design of the bottle
    Would like if it there was a more floral scent. The scent had good staying power

February 04, 2016

Love this perfume so much! As much as Kim Kardashian drives me nuts her perfume is amazing and I would wear it all the time and already want more!

2.7/5

January 30, 2016

Kim kardashian Glam perfume
    It's nice and aqua on paper but fades on me. I like it tho but not my favorite.

January 06, 2016

Want to feel like a celebrity? This is for you!
    I love this scent so much I have the perfume, lotion and body wash and let me say that the scent stays with you through anything. It is a floral but a light and subtle scent. It's perfect for any occasion and I found that my husband loves this.
    I'm not keen on spending that much on a small bottle but sometimes if I wanna splurge this is a go to product

July 27, 2015

I love the smell of this Kim Kardashian perfume, it smells amazing. It has a lite floral scent that isn't overwhelming and the scent lasts for a few hours. This is one of my favorites and I use it everyday.