Kinder Eggs 3 Pack Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #437 out of 903 in Chocolate

June 05, 2017

Joy of my youth and still a treat at present! No chocolate will ever surpass the taste, and the toys continue to be fun and interesting. Happy to live in a place they're allowed

April 04, 2017

I myself am not a fan of the kinder eggs, but my son just loves them. He loves to eat the chocolate and looks forward to the surprise every time. We always put some in his Christmas stocking and he gets a few for his Easter hunt every year.

March 10, 2017

these are amazing for if you have kids and are looking for something simple to entertain them for a little, but once you realize that you are paying for like a quarter of a chocolate bar and a 1$ toy you begin to feel ripped offf, I think its the thrill of not knowing that makes this toy so much better.

1.2/5

February 20, 2017

I despise these things. My child wants one every time she sees them and I used to always give in and buy them! But when I buy themed ones we constantly get repeats, and the toy is always tossed aside within minutes. She doesn't even like the chocolate as its garbage. Super disappointing product.

January 25, 2016

I always buy these for the kids and I like them too. They're a big hit around my house. I recently won a coupon for a 3 pack which is an extra added sweet bonus.

itsallaboutme earned the Beauty Guru badge

jesscap has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Annabel Lee added a new review for
    Half Price Books

PrairieSummer added a new review for
    LA SENZA BRAS