Kinder Eggs 3 Pack Reviews

Ranked #443 out of 825 in Chocolate

April 04, 2017

I myself am not a fan of the kinder eggs, but my son just loves them. He loves to eat the chocolate and looks forward to the surprise every time. We always put some in his Christmas stocking and he gets a few for his Easter hunt every year.

March 10, 2017

these are amazing for if you have kids and are looking for something simple to entertain them for a little, but once you realize that you are paying for like a quarter of a chocolate bar and a 1$ toy you begin to feel ripped offf, I think its the thrill of not knowing that makes this toy so much better.

1.5/5

February 20, 2017

I despise these things. My child wants one every time she sees them and I used to always give in and buy them! But when I buy themed ones we constantly get repeats, and the toy is always tossed aside within minutes. She doesn't even like the chocolate as its garbage. Super disappointing product.

January 25, 2016

I always buy these for the kids and I like them too. They're a big hit around my house. I recently won a coupon for a 3 pack which is an extra added sweet bonus.