Good

King cole Tea Reviews

Ranked #224 out of 598 in Tea

March 18, 2017

I love King cole tea and drink it every day! The value is great and you really can't go wrong with this stuff. Its like drinking a cup of heaven because the flavours mix so well.

November 21, 2016

I have just discovered this is available at my Walmart and I am so thrilled. It is the best cup of tea in Canada. It is supposed to be good for 2 cups, but I use it in a fairly large mug, and it is perfect. Even if I leave the tea bag in the mug, it doesn't get that acids taste to it, just a stronger tea taste. Difficult to find, but worth it if you get to see it. If you area a tea lover, like I am, this would be a nice treat, and I'm sure you will be running around to find it again!

March 18, 2016

Simply the best Orange Pekoe on the market! It is a shame you can only get it in the Maritimes. Luckily I was born and raised in New Brunswick, where King Cole originated over 100 years ago. This is the tea I grew up with and it is still the best. I think the secret is the unique mesh tea bag and the fact that each bag is a two cup bag. Delicious!

February 10, 2016

I love the taste of the tea and quality aswell. It's my new favorite orange pekoe tea to wake up to in the morning and have a big cup of delicious tea.