Kirkland Breakfast Blend K-cups

Kirkland Breakfast Blend K-cups Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 652 in Coffee

June 20, 2017

Favourite!!

Love the breakfast blend, we often try many different brands of coffee but we always make sure we have kirkland breakfast blend k cups on hand. love them for the taste and most of all the price, you get so many in comparison to other brands where you pay half of the price of this for a quarter of the quantity

March 31, 2017

We love the Kirkland K-cups. The only kind of coffee we buy. I use them at work and at home. We stock up every time we go to Costco. Love the taste and the light flavor. Would be thrilled if they came out with some other options too just for variety.

1.8/5

March 31, 2017

The coffee pods sold at Costco are always a good value so I check out the section every time I go to the store. I tried this flavour when I was at a training event and I did not like it at all. Very weak, not much taste, I did not finish the cup. I was there all day so I tried it more than once but always the same.

I guess this just goes to show that not all of us have the same taste buds. Good to know, I definitely will not be purchasing this.

March 30, 2017

I have only started buying this coffee in the last few months as I am particular about my coffee and honestly wondered how could it could possibly be for the price point. I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, it is delicious and full of flavour for a great price. My only regret is that I didn't start buying these sooner!

March 16, 2017

This is the only coffee i drink, i prefer it over Tim hotons and mc donalds anyday! it is very smooth and as a monther and daycare provider it is very easy to use

March 01, 2017

It was great!i would like to buy this again. it was soft and quality was nice. I also asked my friend to try and she loved it too. I am likely to buy this one.

March 01, 2017

This is a great tasting coffee for an excellent price. The quality is good - it is a smooth coffee that does not taste burnt or bitter and also tastes very fresh. The quality of the pods are great as well. Definitely a great buy and money saver as coffee pods can be quite costly depending upon the brand.

January 02, 2017

I have purchased this from Costco on a few occasions. I enjoy the smooth flavour of coffee. The value of the product is reasonable, and I would most definitely purchase this again

January 02, 2017

Le produit qui m'aide à bien commencer ma journée à tous les matins! Un excellent rapport qualité prix et surtout un excellent goût.
    Je n'utilise maintenant que ce produit qui se compare aux produits kcups beaucoup plus dispendieux. Un goût exquis, une saveur douche man's prononcée. Vraiment parfait!

October 20, 2016

I have purchased these from Costco in the past and the price is phenomenal. 40 bucks for 100 k cups. The coffee is high quality and reminds me of the green mountain breakfast blend. It is not too strong. It has a very. Ice coffee aroma and I don't get jittery even after drinking 3 cups. They go a long way and if you are able to get to costco I would highly recommend these. Top notch quality for a low price.